Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Anne Rice In The Name Of Christ

Anne Rice In The Name Of Christ
Richelle posted this news item on her FB page; I don't know if richelle plans to statement... I've long for been an Anne Rice fan, and was not confused, but a elfin nervous, in imitation of she went full roll Christian. Now she's announced she's absconding Chrisitianity:

"In the name of Christ, I decline to be anti-gay. I decline to be anti-feminist. I decline to be anti-artificial twitch effect," the writer wrote Wednesday on her Facebook page. "In the name of... Christ, I abandon Christianity and human being Christian. Amen."

Yet she" is" constant a Chrisitan,she hasn't passed away Christianity. Rice has passed away the Catholic Clerical, and doesn't align herself with a undeniable denomination:

Still no longer part of any money, she remains a aficionado and continues to read theology and post Biblical passages on her Facebook page. She has no expeditious plans to document about her absconding the church and apparition seep with her metaphysical fiction series, "Songs of the Seraphim."I'm perplexed, a bit, but I'm not a Christian.