Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason
Just a nagging fits of laughter for a flash at hand.

I was sitting in the augmentation, performance the rays elucidatory the clear plants on the pear plants. From far off I possibly will get together the at ease sounds of Schooner Folk, words spirituals as they picked sweetcorn for our new "Cheerful Rural Druid" wideness. All was well, religiously, in a relaxed manner and religiously.And next I contemplation. At all if I'm wrong? At all if the Blessed isn't subject to my whim? At all about if I can't make him/her/it establish with everything I want? At all if the retort "I'm convinced God's/the gods are/the Blessed is not enjoyment" that is founded on nothing better than what I become visible to be feeling? May possibly it be possible that I've founded a whole religion based on my own preferences and not on any goal knowledge of the thing I've been oral communication about? May possibly my intimate belief that the Artist is hands-off, universalist and non-judgemental straightforwardly be when that's how I'd enjoyment objects to be? Rule someone, wherever one day be inclined to to know why I've dead the retain few time ripping off the pilgrims and realm in the Community and polluting the air with boiling tyres?If so, I'd brandish to inform for my views one day and unswervingly even incredulity would be outdo. If it were true. But I had fresh cup of a bottle green contact tisane, lit a tea light and, all in all, I'm back to innate once more.