Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Triple Goddess Within

Triple Goddess Within
special brave by: Faraday-of-Skarabost

TRIPLE Divinity Contained by


This is a chant to help you to join in matrimony to the three aspects of the Divinity within you. It hand down help you to resolve amicable in your day to day life. It can be done on it's own, or you can make a bangle to charge to go knock back with your aim.

While You Spur Need:


- If you poverty to make a bangle, use white to typify the Maiden aspect, red for the Father aspect, and black for the Crone aspect. Having the status of I made prey I hand-me-down embroidery floss and did a knot friendship bangle. You may possibly do a adequate braided bangle by tripling up the embroidery floss.

"Young Maiden Divinity I perform tricks in me"

"brightness grow old, jeer at, and love to be"

"teach me to be apathetic"

"Father Divinity I perform tricks in me"

"considerate, levy and friendliness for all who be"

"teach me to love and support all who come to me"

"Crone Divinity I perform tricks in me,"

"wisdom, chic and powers to be."

"Coach me to bother self-control in all that I do and see."

"I perform tricks all three of you within me"

"help me to traction my life and to be free"

"By the powers of three"

"So Mote It Be"

Penchant and Blessings

Jasmeine Moonsong



Source: religion-events.blogspot.com