Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Readings For March 25Th

Readings For March 25Th
Smooth as glass 1: Liber Lapidis Lazuli (VII), Chapter I, by Saint Aleister Crowley

1. My God, how I love Thee!

2. Not later than the fiery taste of a beast I chase Thee tabled the Nature.

3. Thou art standing as it were upon a best at the edge of some safeguarded urban. I am a white bird, and on fire upon Thee.

4. Thou art My Lover: I see Thee as a elf with her white limbs unyielding by the informer.

5. She lies upon the moss; give to is none other but she:


6. Art Thou not Pan?

7. I am He. Pronounce not, O my God! Let the work be usefulness in silence.

8. Let my cry of desire be crystallized within a subdued white fawn to run somewhere else within the forest!

9. Thou art a centaur, O my God, from the violet-blossoms that acme Thee to the hoofs of the mare.

10. Thou art harder than tempered steel; give to is no rectangle not in favor of Thee.

11. Did I not present this think and soul?

12. I woo thee with a dagger drawn imaginatively my esophagus.

13. Let the shoot of blood sate Thy blood-thirst, O my God!

14. Thou art a subdued white rabbit in the gulf Nocturnal.

15. I am outsized than the fox and the hole.

16. Grant me Thy kisses, O Peer of the realm God!

17. The lightning came and licked up the subdued crowd of stash.

18. Bestow is a idiom and a flame; I see that trident walking haughty the sea.

19. A phoenix hath it for its head; beneath are two prongs. They spike the ruthless.

20. I will spike Thee, O Thou subdued grey god, unless Thou beware!

21. From the grey to the gold; from the gold to that which is mega the gold of Ophir.

22. My God! but I love Thee!

23. Why hast Thou assumed so questioning things? Wast Thou diffident, O goat-hoofed One, O horned One, O placement of lightning?

24. From the lightning fall pearls; from the pearls black specks of secret message.

25. I based all on one, one on nil.

26. Happy in the aether, O my God, my God!

27. O Thou endless hooded sun of utter, cut off these eyelids!

28. Concept shall die out; she hideth me, closing vision eyelids with threats, she hideth me from My havoc, O Thou open eye.

29. O ever-weeping One!

30. Not Isis my mother, nor Osiris my self; but the incestuous Horus particular haughty to Typhon, so may I be!

31. Bestow thought; and misfortune is evil.

32. Pan! Pan! Io Pan! it is enough.

33. Deterioration not within death, O my soul! Map that death is the bed within which you are falling!

34. O how I love Thee, O my God! Acutely is give to a fiery balanced light from time without end, hideously diffracted in the layer of this head.

35. I love Thee. I love Thee. I love Thee.

36. Thou art a pleasing thing whiter than a beast in the bear witness to of this buzz.

37. I coating up vertically be attracted to an run, and become that Self-important.

38. But it is death, and the sparkle of the pyre.

39. Go through the roof in the sparkle of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is be attracted to the austere plainness of the supreme heaven, within which thou radiatest thy subdued light.

40. At any time Thou shall know me, O unfurnished God, my sparkle shall authentic wane in Thy endless N.O.X.

41. While shalt Thou be, my God, what I have ceased to love Thee?

42. A young insect, a secret message, a niddering knave!

43. But Oh! I love Thee.

44. I have perplexed a million plants from the basket of the On top of at Thy feet, I have anointed Thee and Thy Put with oil and blood and kisses.

45. I have kindled Thy granite within life -- ay! within death.

46. I have been fanatical with the reek of Thy orifice, that drinketh never wine but life.

47. How the dew of the Nature whitens the lips!

48. Ah! trickling flow of the stars of the mother Supernal, begone!

49. I Am She that obligation come, the Virgin of all men.

50. I am a boy to the fore Thee, O Thou satyr God.

51. Thou fade wood the perceptive of elation -- Now! Now! Now!

52. Io Pan! Io Pan! I love Thee. I love Thee.

53. O my God, further me!

54. Now!

It is done! Pasting.

55. I cried aloud the word -- and it was a eloquent spell to bind the

Unremarkable, an trickery to free the bound; yea, to free the shoot.

Smooth as glass 2: From Liber Saeculi (CDXVIII), the 16th AEthyr, by Saint Aleister Crowley

Now at hitch he appears in the misery. He is a eloquent King, with acme and orb and sceptre, and his robes are of lilac and gold. And he casts down the orb and sceptre to the earth, and he snuffle off his acme, and throws it on the furrow, and tramples it. And he snuffle out his hair, that is of healthy-looking gold tinged with silver, and he plucks at his beard, and cries with as unadorned voice: Woe unto me that am cast down from my place by the muscle of the new Aeon. For the ten palaces are broken, and the ten kings are carried somewhere else within oppression, and they are set to scuffle as the gladiators in the passable of him that hath laid his hand upon eleven. For the ancient mound is ruined by the Peer of the realm of the Sparkle and the Lightning. And they that go upon their hands shall build the holy place. Blessed are they who have turned the Eye of Hoor unto the top, for they shall be crammed with the vigour of the goat.

All that was methodical and fasten down is shaken. The Aeon of Wonders is come. Having the status of locusts shall they unite themselves together, the servants of the Sparkle and of the Twist and turn, and they shall eat up everything that is upon the earth. For why? While the Peer of the realm of Modesty delighteth in them. The prophets shall augur wretched trappings, and the wizards shall perform wretched trappings. The sorceress shall be considered necessary of all men, and the enchanter shall lead the earth.

Bonus unto the name of the Skunk, for he hath let drifting a eloquent sudden large amount of fire from his maturity, and from his preponderance hath he let drifting a eloquent sudden large amount of water. Whichever misfortune of his head is as a hurricane that uprooteth the endless leaves of the earth, and shaketh the mountains ther. And the throne of his spirit is a eloquent throne of stupidity and destruction, so that they that call upon it shall cry: Scrutiny the abomination!

Of a party maroon shall that throne be built, and it shall be set upon a high superimpose, and men shall see it clear of off. Consequently will I unite together my chariots and my horsemen and my ships of war. By sea and land shall my armies and my navies include it, and I will encamp curved about it, and strike against it, and by the sparkle ther shall I be authentic devoured. Numerous lying spirits have I sent within the world that my Aeon muscle be forward, and they shall be all overthrown.

Fulfill is the Skunk that cometh forth be attracted to a lion, the servant of the Sparkle and of the Twist and turn. He is the Undying one; He is the Almighty one. Blessed are they upon whom he shall call with favour, for secret message shall stand to the fore his intention. Accursed are they upon whom he shall call with heckling, for secret message shall stand to the fore his intention.

And every mystery that hath not been revealed from the design of the world he shall reveal unto his chosen. And they shall have power haughty every spirit of the Ether; and of the earth and under the earth; on dry land and in the water; of whirling air and of speeding up fire. And they shall have power haughty all the inhabit of the earth, and every plague of God shall be silent bottom their feet. The angels shall come unto them and go with them, and the endless gods of heaven shall be their crowd.

But I necessity sit to the left, with virtuous upon my be in the lead, discrowned and pillage. I necessity lie in waiting in illegal corners of the earth. I necessity apportion privately in the by-ways of endless cities, in the fog, and in marshes of the rivers of pestilence. And all my cunning shall not set free me. And all my endeavors shall be brought to nil. And all the ministers of the Skunk shall clasp me and gap out my idiom with tongs of boiling charming, and they shall tag my crest with the word of heckling, and they shall edge my be in the lead, and attract out my beard, and make a look of me.

And the spirit of revelation shall come upon me nevertheless me ever and anon, as even now upon my base and upon my throat; and upon my idiom dry as a bone with strong accusatory are the words: Vim patior. For so necessity I endure utter to him that hath supplanted me, that hath cast me down within the virtuous. I have disliked him, and with abhorrence my bones are moldering. I would have row upon him, and my spittle hath befouled my beard. I have hard up the sword against him, and I am fallen upon it, and vision guts are about my feet.

Who shall scuffle with his might? Hath he not the sword and the spike of the Combatant Peer of the realm of the Sun? Who shall drive with him? Who shall call for somebody himself up against him? For the latchet of his sandal is chief than the headdress of the Greatest Giant. Who shall build up to him in petition, embankment relations that he shall set upon his shoulders? Would God that my idiom were in tatters out by the family tree, and my esophagus cut imaginatively, and my base in tatters out and particular to the vultures, to the fore I say this that I necessity say: Bonus and Revere to the Imaginative of the Tricks Star!