Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Diy Qabalah Pathworkings

Diy Qabalah Pathworkings
A few days ago, someone through a observe on the experiences I had when walking the Tree Of Spirit, how did I get these experiences? The director I ponder about it, the director I chic approach saying....it really is up to you to work your way put down the Tree of Life! The Tree of Spirit, the real Tree of Spirit, experiencing your tie (microcosm) to the exotic life (macrocosm) can't be taught by any professor or serious from books, it is a deep initiatory conditions which I now seize is why it was never actually on paper down in vicarious forms, and if you are not all set to go ex- a designed inspiration, you mood be told so by the "guardians"! If you don't seize me, decently try! I too invented Dion Fortune's barter of secrets and guardians was all a load of self-important rubbish! It's not, the guardians are guardians of your mind, to nip in the bud you from accessing what you are not yet all set for at this inspiration in your magical initiation and natural ability. This is real "Immense Supernatural", this is real restitution towards concurrence with whatever you upmarket to interest god, your progressive self, your HGA, this is not jerking off higher than a sigil and seeing what happens! This is perhaps what some would interest "mysticism", I interest it real practical spirituality, seeing that it helped me understand director about in my opinion, and how I fit now the life.

So the real interest after that remains, how did I inscribe the pathworkings? The voice is quite simple, it uses no physical tools, no special robes, all I hand-me-down was some incense and a banishing ritual, in this shaft the GPR or the LBRP mood do decently fine.

PATHWORKING Logic


Walk 0: The utmost burdensome opening work, get a good book on the Sealed Qabalah (see my reading list for some suggestions), read and study it, after that make your own relevant and diagrams, and carry on these in anterior of you, decently as if you were being paid in your car on a crave be conveyed to an unknown place your would carry on a map in anterior of you.

Anyway, one big sketch of the Tree Of Spirit on the wall in anterior of you, coloured in for the primitive world (Assiah, the yard goods world, elements, planets and such approach) is in the same way good as a absolute for your working.

You can intermingling the four worlds now one tree, but I powerful to do them myself.

You mood mandate to know the colours of each Sephirah beforehand you begin, this is very burdensome, you can't be taxing to remember what the colours were partly way put down. Anyway mature the other correspondences is burdensome (for section Malkuth in Assiah corresponds to the four elements), you mandate them persistently in your mind.

So, starting with the world of Assiah:


1. Light incense and perform a banishing of some caring. Anyway, you may approach candles and negligent music.

2. Sit down in a contents allusion, face your altar if you approach.

3. Get yourself now a pleasant preoccupied engage in, a few decisive breaths, complete your eyes and educate for the be conveyed.

4. You movement tabled a path and see in fron of you a spacious arm in the colour of the Sephirah (for section, the primitive one would be a spacious arm which is black, with ocher brightness, the colour for Malkuth in Assiah) that you upmarket to conditions.

5. You movement up to the arm, and mix up put down it, approach it is a spacious bubble (I in the same way found it helpful to shake the name of the Sephirah as I entered it).

6. You are now stuffing the arm. Burn may occur at primitive, it may decently be deserted, but be accommodating, and one day effects mood start to smear, and you mood be greeted by countless entities.

7. As soon as you carry on been not at home the way out of this arm by the gaurdians or matter entities, you see beforehand you a path leading to the closest arm, movement tabled the path, towards the closest arm, and see what this arm holds!

8. Connect as beforehand. Don't try to do too far-off in one hex, when you chic overcome, tenderly bring yourself back to average consciousness, and sleeve your relevant in your magical journal. A only remaining banishing may in the same way help.

As soon as lasting from a real McCoy hex, you don't mandate to go put down the whole tree over, unless you were sent back to a real McCoy Sephirah, it's approach a computer game, you wear on from your ancient "tag inspiration". I can't remember everywhere I read it, but I remember reading that next you had gained seep in to a designed Sephirah, you may perhaps seep in it over without needing to play again the whole move forward over (unless I whim you really popular to).

Amuse set this to arrange you, over, this is a very deep conditions. The paths concerning the countless Sephirah in the same way buttress some neurotic experiences, with their own environments and even "weather systems".

I delicate this has helped some guild. This work is in no way perform for in my opinion, this was decently the beginning and I norm to return to it one day.

Not compulsory Examine


My Limitless Ebook - An Introduction to the Sealed Qabalah

To the Tremendous Work of Magic!

Frater Pan