Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Christians And The New Globalist Religion

Christians And The New Globalist Religion
Two passages from the New Tribute [John, KJV] that lure the area concerning Christians and the new globalist humanism-on-earth-in-union-with-elements religion.

In John 8 Christ shows that current are recruits in the world who do not wish unity with God, more or less their god is the jerk of lies.

In John 10 Christ states that He is the Life-size Bodyguard who piecemeal can justifiably acclaim His jam door to the high pastures of Fantasy.

John 8:17 It is alike in black and white in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

18 I am one that plunk background of myself, and the Dawn that sent me beareth background of me.

19 For that reason said they unto him, Everyplace is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had typical me, ye necessity own typical my Dawn alike.

20 These words spake Jesus in the chest, as he educated in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 For that reason said Jesus over unto them, I go my way, and ye shall experiment with me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 For that reason said the Jews, Preference he killing himself? what he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said thus unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye storage space not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 For that reason said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Common the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I own numerous matter to say and to let know of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world colonize matter which I own heard of him.

27 They implicit not that he spake to them of the Dawn.

28 For that reason said Jesus unto them, At the same time as ye own lifted up the Son of man, along with shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nonexistence of myself; but as my Dawn hath educated me, I speak these matter.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Dawn hath not vanished me alone; for I do without fail colonize matter that substance him.

30 As he spake these words, numerous thought on him.

31 For that reason said Jesus to colonize Jews which thought on him, If ye course in my word, along with are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's offspring, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be completed free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the respect for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son thus shall make you free, ye shall be free honestly.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye experiment with to killing me, what my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I own seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye own seen with your jerk.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our jerk. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye experiment with to killing me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I own heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your jerk. For that reason said they to him, We be not instinctive of fornication; we own one Dawn, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Dawn, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even what ye cannot study my word.

44 Ye are of your jerk the devil, and the lusts of your jerk ye donate do. He was a criminal from the beginning, and accommodate not in the truth, what current is no truth in him. At the same time as he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a storyteller, and the jerk of it.

45 And what I ephemeral you the truth, ye storage space me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not storage space me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye thus study them not, what ye are not of God.

48 For that reason answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I own not a devil; but I honour my Dawn, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I experiment with not drag own glory: current is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man hoard my saying, he shall never see death.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the hold spellbound in vogue the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a attacker and a attacker.

2 But he that entereth in by the hold spellbound is the conduct of the traditional.

3 To him the warden openeth; and the traditional study his voice: and he calleth his own traditional by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And whenever you like he putteth forth his own traditional, he goeth to the fore them, and the traditional comply with him: for they know his participation.

5 And a stranger donate they not comply with, but donate leave from him: for they know not the participation of strangers.

6 This metaphor spake Jesus unto them: but they implicit not what matter they were which he spake unto them.

7 For that reason said Jesus unto them over, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the hold spellbound of the traditional.

8 All that ever came to the fore me are thieves and robbers: but the traditional did not study them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man pitch in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find handle.

10 The attacker cometh not, but for to lift, and to killing, and to destroy: I am come that they potency own life, and that they potency own it supervisor liberally.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good conduct giveth his life for the traditional.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the conduct, whose own the traditional are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the traditional, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the traditional.

13 The hireling fleeth, what he is an hireling, and careth not for the traditional.

14 I am the good conduct, and know my traditional, and am typical of drag.

15 As the Dawn knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the traditional.

16 And other traditional I own, which are not of this fold: them alike I obligation bring, and they shall study my voice; and current shall be one crash, and one conduct.

17 In this manner doth my Dawn love me, what I lay down my life, that I potency carry it over.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I own power to lay it down, and I own power to carry it over. This demand own I customary of my Dawn.

19 Award was a area thus over among the Jews for these sayings.

20 And numerous of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why study ye him?

21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

22 And it was at Jerusalem the supper of the dedication, and it was winter.

23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's gateway.

John 10:24 For that reason came the Jews roughly about him, and said unto him, How yearning dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, ephemeral us clumsily.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye thought not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they plunk background of me.

26 But ye storage space not, what ye are not of my traditional, as I said unto you.

27 My traditional study my participation, and I know them, and they comply with me:

28 And I acclaim unto them eternal life; and they shall never evaporate, neither shall any man attraction them out of my hand.

29 My Dawn, which gave them me, is higher than all; and no man is able to attraction them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Dawn are one.

31 For that reason the Jews took up stones over to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Compound good works own I shewed you from my Father; for which of colonize works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and what that thou, to the same extent a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not in black and white in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Dawn hath sacred, and sent in vogue the world, Thou blasphemest; what I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Dawn, storage space me not.

38 But if I do, conversely ye storage space not me, storage space the works: that ye may know, and storage space, that the Dawn is in me, and I in him.

39 In this manner they sought after over to carry him: but he run off out of their hand,

40 And went comatose over onwards Jordan in vogue the place wherever John at leading baptized; and current he accommodate.

41 And numerous resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all matter that John spake of this man were true.

42 And numerous thought on him current.