16A. *Start of a Jackie Gleason "Honeymooners" catchphrase : ONE OF THESE Time (1^2)
29A. *Vivaldi classic, with "The" : FOUR SEASONS (2^2)
36A. *Cat's blessing, so it's assumed : NINE LIVES (3^2)
46A. *Tennessee Ernie Ford hit about coal mining : "SIXTEEN Tons" (4^2)
59A. Equally the starred answers start with : Sensible SQUARES
Argyle at home with PSD - post-Superbowl Run down. Poor to say but this end doesn't bar my spirits. It is an ambitious first performance but the issue seems flight of the imagination it's been done through and present-day are too numberless abbreviations.
1. PC screens : CRTS. Can you even buy a cathode ray tube(CRT) anymore?
5. Awkward types : OAFS
9. Washer or dryer: Abbr. : APPL. (means)
13. Handrail : Saloon
14. "Swipe the Halls" syllables : FA LA
15. Cuba, to Castro : ISLA. Spanish for atoll.
19. Capone associate Blunt : NITTI. "The Enforcer" was in charge of all strong-arm and strength operations.
20. Adherent satirist Mort : SAHL
21. Lightweight : WAN
23. "Be authorization with you!" : "IN A SEC!"
25. Moe, Wiry or Larry : STOOGE
28. Space-saving abbr. : ETC.
33. Pot-scrubbing brand : S.O.S. An hardened attack pad prepared from blade wool soaked to the skin with soap.
34. Trellis sword : EPEE
35. Emperor with a golden highlight : MIDAS
39. Brainstorms : Relevant
42. Crowd with a "swoosh" motif : NIKE
43. "The Racer's Write down" : STP
49. Musician's desirable quality : EAR
50. Big name in tea : TETLEY
51. New Orleans college circles : TULANE. The christen of sports teams at Tulane Academy is the Artless Confession.
53. Orch. section : STR. (strings)
54. Sum pointer : Slog
58. Pantyhose that came in a shell : L'EGGS
63. Fashionable embed flood : OMNI
64. Potatoes' partner : Heart
65. Post-Christmas market incident : Organization
66. Bog buff : PEAT
67. Hwy. collapse respondents : EMTS. (Release Medical Technicians)
68. Managed watch out gps. : HMOS. (Form Keep Essence)
1. Chums : Followers. You don't grasp Followers that a lot and afterward you do, it habitually has an questionable implication.
2. Met by karma : RAN Dressed in
3. Men's wear accessories : TIE TACS
4. Bandits in Vegas? : SLOTS. One-armed bandits.
5. High-class than from time to time, to a versifier : OFT
6. Oohs' buddies : AAHS
7. Carnival tap : FLEA
8. Scrutinize on a plane element : SASH
9. Check : AID
10. Passable TV ad : PSA
11. Layered building fill : PLYWOOD
12. Layered ristorante put on : LASAGNA. Interesting clecho.
17. Feudal land : FIEF. The land-living decided to a vassal in return for service
18. "Do it, " : Extremely. Whatever thing you might grasp on a fief.
22. Loch of footer : NESS. Scottish footer.
24. Filmmaker Ethan or Joel : COEN
26. Domestic : Tame
27. Suffix with psych : OSIS
30. Ivy Association sch. in Philly : UPENN. (Academy of Pennsylvania)
31. Got leave-taking once again, as a fire : RELIT
32. Dearth stare : SEIKO
36. NHL part: Abbr. : NATL. (Home-made Hockey Association)
37. "Implicit" : "I SEE"
38. Dryer concentrate : Flue
39. Followers: Suf. : ISTS
40. Low-cal swallow : Low-fat POP
41. Furthest : Supreme
43. Crowd sponge off of with the invigorating "7" in a "7 and 7" : SEAGRAM. An wide-ranging but original history of Seagrams. Location I am thus far penetrating for the common sense it's called 7 Awning.
44. Citrus hybrid : TANGELO
45. Gets the creases out of : PRESSES
47. Bront"e's "Jane" : EYRE
48. "Recognition Ramble" helmsman : SULU. George Takei has been soir a lot of bully really.
52. Dog mercy : Fastening
55. Surpass : Topmost. I tried Zenith first.
56. Wineglass shape : Shaft
57. Jr.'s exam : PSAT
60. Put in prison "disciple," in passing : RNA
61. Tailor's be valid : FIT
62. Fourths of gals. : QTS. (quarts)
Answer back Network.