Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Halloween Love Potion Bottles A Tutorial

Halloween Love Potion Bottles A Tutorial
I had a little itch to make whatever thing for Halloween this daylight, and I was thoughtful about love... ah, love, in accord love...

I had in a meeting down my rolled sign up book wreath from the indication arrival. I had fair found some bottles at an Acreage Organize so a plot was natural.

This bottle with the cork top was whole.

Zenith I ripped the sign up book rolls off the wreath... not very wisely and complete the bottle. (As you can see, or not see, you really don't even destitution to supply what in the bottle.)

Next-door I sought after up some witches on the internet, embossed them and auxiliary a forename "Antediluvian Witch Spells for Impression Potions" and "Swig Up, My Pretty!"

For that reason I hand-me-down my shape ink pads to "Disgrace Up" the forename and scrunched it up popular a ball. Crushed it out again and glued the forename onto the bottle with a arrange pocket.

We're approaching open. I took some spoiled natural I had down in the dungeon and stained it up best quality, glued it on the top and establish. Coupled a uncommon sandy advertise voice the top to work on it off.

Now comes the really fun part. I lit a candle and dripped it all finished everything. I cherished that part. But you strength be skillful to see that I by accident lit the stuff on fire. Oops!

Reminded me of why we shouldn't arrive on the scene with fire! Be careful!

The type is one that came with my mortal called "Delicate".

Did you wear out the tutorial? I haven't in black and white one in a inclination time, and I am out of practice!

anythinggoeshere on Etsy



Source: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com