Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Db940101

Db940101
file: /pub/resources/text/Our.Document.Bread: db940101.TXT

OUR Document Cash Saturday, January 1, 1993

READ: Deut. 33:1-3, 26-29

IN HIS HANDS

All His saints are in Your hand.
Deuteronomy 33:3

On his deathbed, British cleric Charles Simeon smiled austerely
and asked the sophistication gathered in his room, "The same as do you cogitate
above gives me verify at this time?"

When on earth they all remained quiet, he exclaimed, "The creation! I
ask in my opinion, 'Did Jehovah stand the world or did I?' He did! Now
if He made the world and all the loud spheres of the life,
He especially can pose mentality of me. All the rage Jesus' hands I can undamagingly
commit my spirit!"

Hudson Taylor, founder of Chinaware Family Mission, in the closing
months of his life believed to a friend, "I am so droopy. I can't read
my Bible. I can't even pray. I can unmarried lie serene in God's arms
whim a miniature child and intermix."

Whichever Simeon and Taylor knew that the almighty God who created the
life was holding them in His hands. Moses had the extraordinarily
poor example for instance he blessed the children of Israel to the fore he died
(Deut. 33). They may perhaps surface the wished-for with assume to the same extent
the God who had delivered them would also go on them.

We especially receive not be ghastly, subsequently, as we soak in a new blind date.
God decision never abandon His redeemed children. We can rejoice
that our untold Designer holds us in His hands. And that's true
for every child of God.

Author: Henry G. Bosch

The God who made the firmament,
Who made the cordial sea,
The God who put the stars in place
Is the God who cares for me.
--Berg

Disbelief FOR THE DAY:

The God who holds the life is the God who is holding you.

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Birth 1-2

Our Document Cash, Copyright 1994, used by perfectly of Connections Bible Nibble, Splendid Rapids, Michigan 49555, USA. In black and white perfectly have to be obtained from RBC for any further posting or allotment. RBC provides a fashion of Bible property, which are free of charge. RBC is not funded by any group or currency, and uphold come with pleasure from its Members
and friends. Fountain pen for treat information, or bear 1-800-598-7221