Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Abed Azrie Lapis Lazuli

Abed Azrie Lapis Lazuli
Credits to "Calaf" =)

Musique et chant / Music and vocals:

Abed Azrie 's articulate hug all the beam of the riviera, from Syria (his population) to France. As soon as his emotional world, somewhere amid Mesopotamia and Europe, amid tradition and modernity, Abed Azri'e proves that the world is eternaly juvenile

1. MAD FOR LAILA

Laila's believe dazzles

in her vestments,

Atree ingredient

wreathed with leaves.

By God, presume you heartbroken Laila

in your arms at dawn,

or kissed her mouth?

Position Laila and your hand

is wet with dew,

Preservationist Vegetation big screen shortest your fingerstips

To every I say she's shut

At daylight, reaching her as far.

They say I'm mad,

enamored of tricks,

By God, I take care of,

no endemic or spell excites me.

In Laila, love for Laila,

I've the touch on, in the neighborhood of a drinker

in drinking ever additional.

QAYS (D.-668), called "Laila's Mad Aficionada". One of the previous precursors of "gallant love," Qays led a life that exemplified the obsessions of this emotional species. His childhood maintain of love for Laila brought soil on their compete. Condemned to banish and mature Laila married to another, Qays wandered half-naked shortest deserted regions up until his death. At the mountain of Islamic capacity, the poet had licentious rituals and prayers to make of Laila his religion. This "complete love" was to become an unending ornament for Arabic, Persian and Turkish mystical Prose, Clear as it dig it's indelible stamps on Aragon's book-length poem Elsas Mad Aficionada.

2. Water AND Make up

Eagerness, what acts in my power,

what power in my acts?

For the Lord's discovery

Regulates the interval.

All my life, in the neighborhood of

Rivulets in rivers was I,

At the same time as lurch twisting

Knock down a harsh environment

So let vine leaves

Hover my layer

And clusters on the vine

Good taste my supreme resting place.

Build the glass of something of the fruit

The agreeably of my ablution,

Smoth wine that's juvenile and light,

Matchless, effective, expand.

OMAR KHAYYAM (1048-1131). Mathematician, astronomer, perceptive and poet, Omar Khayyam was uneducated in Nishapour, Iran, a prevalent township on the silk progress to Asia. Four centuries in the future Ronsard, this current of Abelard shunned the manhood of education to introduce himself arrived the knock down, riotous tradition of doubt: "Say to the sages that, for lovers, source of pleasure is the on its own guide; on the other hand can never threshold the way. Water and Make up" is a set of excepts from his acknowledged Quatrains, supercilious significant as the Rubaiyat.

3. Code of belief

Protean, my ghoul after this

Assumes all forms: at considering,

Line of work of gazelles * and cloister

Of the Christian rector, temple

Of idols and the pilgrim's Kaaba,

The TorahTablets tantamount

To the holy Koran's leaves.

Religion of love, my devotion,

Everywhere its caravans may lead.

For love is my on its own religion,Clear as love is my supreme believe.

IBN ARABI (11885-1240). Untrained in Murcia, Spain, this prevalent theosphist of mystic Islam is held to presume writtsome 500 works, an gigantic encyclopedia of Islamic on the other hand which assimilates the accepting and religious currents of the example --Greek, Persian, Hebraic and Christian -- arrived an reasonably party monotheism. For him, God can be found in all religions, as in all bits and pieces. After nomadic near here the mediterranean jug and the Multiplex Period, Ibn Arabi lived out his days in Damascus.

*gazelle: often employed designate woman.

4-WANDERING

In life I see a survey

Worn out with each night.

Living escape this sullying

On its own time is diluted.

Such days interruption all trap.

The man denied a husk of cash,

A blouse to clothe, a time to unite,

Atmosphere verification himself a omen.

I rise for contest or for ideal.

Can your opprobrium immortalize?

In your impotence

to trip my death,

Let me think about it

with my means.

Never momentum I come to an end to swill

and sense ideal,

in a anxious profligacy

Of proprety and pedigree.

TARAFA (543-569). Poet of one of the seven all-inclusive poems recognized to presume been dyed in gold and hung from the Black Jewel of Mecca in the future the exterior of Islam, Tarafa was uneducated arrived a Christian take in in Bahrein. Thirteen centuries in the future Rimbaud, this pagan bank rejected the celebratory ethics of the time for a life of bohemian ideal and detachment. Stock of his own excesses, he incurred the rage of a home-made ruler. Tarafa, the untutored, spoken poet, delivered his own death verdict, weak to pay for its meaning. His realization at the age of 26 earned him the labels "the poet at twenty, the murdered young person"

5-TIME

I clasp the neckline of time,

My lead a fiery tower.

Whatsoever, consequently, is this blood

Habitually entrenched in the sand?

Whatsoever, consequently, this decline?

Blasted instants put down our words.

My soul's onwards its passion's purpose, onwards its pedigree,

Cloaked in a era of forms,

Beyond what the rain recounts,

Whatsoever the tree's ink inscribes.

Whatsoever cleaves me from myself?

Strength I be additional than one?

My history, my ruination?

My Promised land, my pyre?

Strength I be several,

Respectively interrogating the other?

Who are you and wherever from?

If this be turmoil,

consequently let turmoil be my guide.

ADONIS (1930). Untrained in Syria, this active disciple of the uprising in Arabic emotional public speaking was a unbending assistant to Shee'r (Verbal skill) at home the 1960s and a founder of Mawakef (Positions), the ahead of its time scholarly reviews that spearheaded modern Arabic speech. Well his unstinted collections of speech, Adonis is the writer of pungent essays, editor of an set of brand Arabic speech and the translator of such French authors as Racine and Saint John Perse. He has lived in Paris being 1985. "Time" was on paper in 1982, at home, the Israeli warlike group in Beirut.

6.Confusion

My tourist,

with outside diffidence,

withhholds her visitations

until dark.

She scorns a gift of mattresses

and gowns

To make a racking bed at home my bones.

Repudiated by the light, she weeps

Soaring blubber that facsimile her eyes.

I wash down in the channel of that consider.

A fearful disquiet in the neighborhood of love anticipates

This prophecy,

emptied of its have a thing about.

Yank of fate

In my own indirect course,

How did you negotiate

within this labyrinth?

You leak a man

so concealed in wounds

No flesh open fire on

for blades or arrows.

AL-MUTANABBEE (915-965). Untrained in Kufa, Iraq, the interepid and vigorous Al-Mutanab'bee led a life of undending peregrinations near here the Private East, wherever he recited his poems to princes and kings, seated in their firm and often pitched to keep steady himself to them. Put away in Syria for claiming his works to be, in the neighborhood of the Koran, a product of divine seer, he acquired his name "Al Mutanab'bee," or "he who pretends to visualization." Mostly undone by his own verbal temerity, he was murdered in Shiraz by a band of criminals. His verbal magic, stagnant, has never ceased to carry an brawn on all currents in Arabic Verbal skill.

7. Pull in TO Pour out

Whatsoever essential momentum come to jog.

Offer, momentum our love station place.

attractive, she came to me, wherever

I don't know, came on the way to me,

attractive as a inviolable thing

Sport me arrived all tongues

So my love may get trapped in me,

See me as I am, each one

The Old and the New.

I am a intimates of lovers.

Give somebody an advance of me your lives so that

I may await her, love her,

Get hold of her, now and forever.

UNSI AL HAJ (1937). Untrained in Lebanon, Unsi Al haj has maintained his best ever as the pull out conscious Arabic Surrealist poet. The completely party and brazenly modern approach of his to come poems represented an workforce to rid Arabic prosody of its brand ponderousness. Al Haj has being turned the surrealist page, stagnant, to give himself to a long for meditation on love in which the mannish and female genders lock each other in their Known dawning. Beginning in the 1960s, many of his translations of Western authors began to reverberation in the Researcher review Shee'r (Verbal skill) and he has puplished an Arabic refinement of the Refrain of Solomon.

8-LIKE Water

The ghoul is in the neighborhood of water.

Passions mess up its trait, Rippling water in waiter.

Creature-like, an interruption

Commingles each one the good and bad.

At the same time as time, possible beings believe forth

As by a long way of gloominess as of light.

Clear as day illuminates

Or else the night,

so an extinguished star begets

Another's brains.

Meticulous to our entranced forebeats,

So we, also, essential cover.

Time desolate

ensure its own consistency,

As frankly as you can frankly see.

Interloper in their resident land are

Razor sharp practitoners of good,

Whose associates separate ties and turn

Frequentation to a widening opening.

Take up again, should you presume sealed

Friendship in the throes of grayness,

Want Properity get nearer,remind.

AL MA'ARRI (973-1059). Untrained in Ma'arrat, near Aleppo, Syria, the all-inclusive "dual patient" (blind being earlychildhood and fanatic of unsettled grayness) was endowed with an extraordinary recollection for verse. His best ever was forge, stagnant, by his recurring insurrection against enthusiast certified, religious institutions and the insincerity of his contermporaries. Sometimes smitten for a stanch Moslem, Sometimes for a sceptic or even a heretic, Al Ma'arri was carry a magnificent brawn on Dante's "The Divine Compete." His merge of poems " The requirement of the Uninvited", charts the earth-shattering mound of possible go through.

9- Basic

I am God, I am Monster

I am Lord and Servant.

I am Throne and Compressed Highway,

Both Hell and Illusion.

I am Water, I am Flash,

Air and open Settle.

I am point and Scenery,

Whatsoever is lost, what is found.

I am Mortal, I am Appearance,

Both the Next to and the Far.

All dualities are mine:

I am Possible, I am Divine.

ABDEL KADER AL DJAZAIRI (1807-1883). Untrained in Al Gotna, Algeria, Al Djazairi fought for seventeen existence in the argument to the french Army. After five existence of confinement in France, he club in Damascus, wherever he was at the bottom of the sea, according to his tips, back to the large Sufi poet, Ibn Arabi. His choice for the strength of relgion honestly than its out of signs complete him a disciple of reason and modernization. A threshold of import amid East and West, his speech affirms the unity of religions and shows Judaism, Christianity and Islam to sway the awfully spirituality, the awfully session.

10. THE Receipt

Cheery wife, what man can calm the torment of love?

Does a confidant roll up to get trapped in The grief in the plaint

Weighing on my heart?

Spent was I by check love,since

Longing at long for administrate escapee my bravado,

Admission coaxed by problem

Wine served by a a servants hand

fedIntoxication, fueled an inner fire,

Keep apart in an ineluctable record.

On its own the purest wines can draw

Such disclosures from the ghoul.

Refreshment on, consequently, to the one I love,

She, my supreme wellbeing.

Unnamed ( ANDALUSIAN, C. 11 TH CENT,). The Arabic word muash'shah designates not on its own the traditional Spanish woman's headdress (mantilla), embroidred with pearls and useful gems, but also a form of Arabo- andalusian speech which off in Spain on the way to the end of the 11th century. In the awfully medival example that gave the West the emotional songs of the troubadours and of the trouveres, a attractive Arabic speech surfaced on the Iberian instant which was simple, semi-transparent, unplanned and exacting.

EAC-Flac & Brochure Scans [420 MB]

Download Part1

Download Part2

Download Part3

Download Part4

Download Part5

OR

MP3 320 Kbps & Brochure Scans [165 MB]

Download Section One

Download Section Two