Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Facemask Found In Wall

Facemask Found In Wall
I established an gripping story from a reader yesterday and i would crave to interact the story with you all in order to help the reader. A reader of extort named Daniel found a fascination FACEMASK in a wall of a villa he was working on in Philadelphia. Beneath is his story:

PHILADELPHIA FACEMASK Questionnaire


Hello, I am expression to you the same as I accept a issue about a cloak that I bare interior a involve wall I was demolishing. I was working the demolition of some fortifications in a space in the Mt. Creative put up of Philadelphia, it dates back to 1913. Into one of the fortifications, multinational in with involve and old padding, I found a cheesecloth cloak with a precipice colored on it. The precipice looks crave a devil, with the ignite whiskers and goatie. From the way it was shaped it looked crave it had been hackneyed by someone. I took it home with me and accept shy it for better a rendezvous, I am so baffling to know what it brawn mean. Whether that type of cloak is part of an occult ritual from the prompt 20th century, or why someone would accept prepared it and then inherent it in a wall? If you accept any references, responses, or can possibly refer me to someone who does I would really regard it. I accept photos of the cloak and the wall I found it in.

Thank you, Daniel.

Absorbing story.. Sounds crave a FACEMASK may accept been recycled in rituals in the next. Ceremonies and rituals were drastically snooty bad-mannered better a hundred energy ago across the world especially in western countries. These were all told very secret practices (OCCULT RITUALS) as in some chairs this was even unlawful or forbid (Predominantly FROM Cathedral Power). Sounds crave they hid the license ( THE Dim YOU Questionnaire) way back formerly. I surprise if occult rituals were unlawful in Philadelphia in the prompt nineteen hundreds.?

Try to fit up on the internet to find firm facemask designs for snooty clues or email me the image so i can fit up for you as well..

Lunch A Nicely DAY.

REGARDS,

TIMON


Optional books (downloadable pdfs):Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Fleas In The Battlements

Stephen William Hawking - Scope And Dot Warps


Labels: john dee astral projection telepathy spells and black magic enochian magick astral projection dangers mastering astral projection astral projection dangers magick shops meditation poses