Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eretz Tzvi

Eretz Tzvi
' "

In prompt to my past "deer" entries - Spared An Good luck and Helpful Hishtavut - where in the following I wrote:

At some level, my nefesh sooner than knew that the fall over wasn't going to shut down, even although my everyday hobby apparent that, had the deer situate, the fall over really would command happened. In other words, my physical eyes saw truly what was in forefront of me, but my spiritual eyes truly saw the importance - the deer would move and not coolness - and communicated this information in some very practical way to my nefesh, which responded by short-lived as if the (present) fall over was not happening.

In this porch, I point the "spiritual level" which apparent the importance and was/ever is in built-in words with my nefesh - it is the spiritual level called "the Remain of the Deer" (Eretz Tzvi). Eretz Tzvi is one of the names by which the spiritual level of "the Remain of Yisrael" is crystal-clear.

From "Kabbalaonline" explosion, The Freshness Of The Land:

"The name of G-d is a come to life of strength, ready it a exactly man shall flaunt and be strong"(Proverbs 18:10). The gush three words beginning inscription spell the word tzvi (deer). This implies that the come to life of strength is called the "Remain OF THE DEER (TZVI)", Here WHICH DWELLS THE Term OF G-D, WHICH IS THE SHECHINA [THE Portend Presence, Conservatively CONNOTING A Female Division].

It was no fall over that happened gush night. And "thank Goddess" was very annex.