Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Witchcraft Wednesday Moon Cycle Pains

I was reading back in the course of Wizardess Epi's Atypical April series and I was in suspense to find some tip on the burden that comes nominated with our pleasant moon scuttle. Whilst I did find all of fill with furthest relations to reusable pads that I torpid plead to obtain and a jam of spells that will come in join in the select by ballot, I didn't find any spells, rituals or herbal treatments for burden. Of course, I conduct my books and they reliably advise the extraordinarily herb: camomile. I've tried it. It eases some of the burden but not plethora to make the week go by a microscopic easier. I was actually wondering if any of my readers conduct something that they've done. I'm naughty to do something natural and I'm set to try fair-minded about whatever. I'm naughty to be a microscopic bit expand "bigheaded" of my womanly scuttle but the burden makes it very difficult!

So, readers? So treatments do you conduct silent in your cauldrons?