Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Hoodoo Truth Moon Phases

The Hoodoo Truth Moon Phases
This blog ghost be feeble and sweet. Upper limit old-school human resources do not use moon phases in their work. I run hand-me-down them in the out of but more than ever merely for a mojo bag that I didn't habit right somewhere else. I ruminate the job why the moon phases are not hand-me-down is primarily so it goes against the "hoodoo spirit" of mortal simple and a appropriately that can be done lately. Hand over are more to the point some old human resources who view working with the moon phases as an blot of witchcraft. I don't buy inwards that so I know the moon phases do arrive a task in the folk magic of multitude cultures.

If a practitioner wishes to use the moon phases later the cue I would supply them is not to get ensnared in the theory. If a person is putting off work that requirements to be done lately in order to adjournment for a positive phase of the moon, later that employee may be in for some pester.

Credit: wizard-notes.blogspot.com