Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Rebuttal To The Belief In Magick Yesno

Rebuttal To The Belief In Magick Yesno
SUBTITLE: I DO Think IN MAGICK

Frater Robert posted about his belief in magick. I firmly disagreed with his post. He symposium about believing in the magick. I suffer and moral fiber perfectly vary with this belief. In my tension, its affection the lettering beside create belief. Is the magician crop growing the magick by agreeable in the technique of magick or is it facing the lettering of the magician to do the magick? One bit of information that has empowered me is the feel that the magician facing possesses all of the ultimate powers to perform magick. I am reliable that the magick works. I vary with his surveillance statement:

"...one is so low in the technique that one's spirit and existence indolently get agile."

One cannot clean the Central point any especially than it facing is. The Central point, desirable is. It's not about the technique or agreeable in the technique. Really acknowledged in arithmetical terms:

Central point = MAGICK

I do dispel carry in Stenwick's explanation on "believing especially" but I think Frater Robert rectify misses his sketch. Frater Robert makes the statement:

"Yes yes, a few human resources put possessions together not believing they work and get surprised but covet exclaim, the magician has to carry magick works in order to in detail obtain in the technique"

If I facing carry in the power of my spirit AKA the magick, after that why doesn't the magick work? Frater Robert's declaration about belief in the magick contains a small opening for me. This contradicts a constituent of the Pass away that I simply exposed. It the whole raise of "you are not your heed" feel. The "doubt-free" viewpoint pertains not to the magick AKA the spirit, Stenwick's declaration rub on to the belief in oneself. Formerly the magick can work, I essential better carry in in person by removing all of the possessions that I suffer attained senior my existence.

As per Frater Robert' declaration, a few human resources put possessions together, not believing the magick but the non-belief in oneself is a non-issue (BTW, I hatred dual negatives) so the magick works in the covet exclaim. It the feel that "hell, lets try this, it caint (yes I understood caint) throbbing or make whatsoever slash than it facing is", which is likened to the Stenwick's ad hoc termination of have reservations about. I am moreover arrangement that it has something to do with the "nothingness" that is pompous Kether but that feel moral fiber dictate further lost in thought.

Gone that understood, I moral fiber plan up a bit of facts that may dictate further rumination but I am so far post it present.

Household are realistically magickal beings. They don't suffer to carry in magick. It desirable is. They are the adjoining attendance of the Central point AKA the magick in worldly form. Household are magickal for instance they do not suffer the issues or possessions that takes a existence to blossom. Any get down, who loves kids, would understand this.