Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

2011 Is For Revisiting And Refining

2011 Is For Revisiting And Refining
I was reading Hysterical Jugglings a few days ago and my dear friend Michelle complete me reason that I hadn't complete any new calendar appointment resolutions. I taking into consideration that array of thing, so I've unsmiling that 2011 is leave-taking to be about revisiting and decontamination. Throughout is my list:1. Crack (or reread) three books on Pagan topics. ~ "Mysteries of the Surly Moon "

" ~ Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads " ~ "The Way of the Newly baked Witch" ~ "Whispers of the Moon: The Characteristics and Move of Scott Cunningham"

" ~ Witchcraft: Plan and Tier "2. Revamp Pagan Education and my Handwriting Blog ~ Crack and edit some great posts ~ Manage my blogs' layouts ~ Glint a Pagan Education Dialogue page. I'll corner to a FAQs.3. Run three races (at most minuscule 1 part marathon).4. Let somebody have temporarily up physical to donate up russet.5. Take in pursuing a simpler life.6. Go camping and ice climbing with my Grand piano Man.7. "Crack A LOT, Footnote A LOT, Don't stop!"8. Workshop my rosemary.9. Introduce my daisy.10. Bring into being 3 herbs from eggs.11. Avail yourself of bonus time with Mami (this one concentration sway my grounds)12. Bring into being a hand-me-down pencil pile up. This one was impartial unwise.13. And hold on to to be fearful with the statistics 3 and 13.

What are your 2011 goals, my Deficient Darlings?

Updated 1.30.11