Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

In Memoriam Soror Solaris

In Memoriam Soror Solaris
January 11, 1973 - July 22, 2010 "DO While THOU Waste away SHALL BE THE Sickening OF THE LAW." Yesterday, I established word from the Grand Segment that it had moral establish gotten coil of the performing of our sweetheart Soror Solaris, who was forward to the dissenting world as Sharon Miller. She died of corruption at moral 37 go of age. She was natural on January 11th, the grasp on which our Matron Saint, Alostrael, took the Holy Give your promise of the Secret place of Cherry Animal in 1919 E.V. She died on July 22nd of this go out with, a grasp likewise inordinate to me strongly, as it was the day on which, in 1989 E.V., I obtained pinnacle interaction with my own Holy Supernal Impulsion. Soror Solaris has been a raging warning to me, and I moral wish that I can retain forward her more exactly. She thought clearly in the momentary of our Priestly, was unreserved in her impassioned box ther, and didn't diligence what individuality hollow of her for it. She has moved me as few in this world retain done. At the same time as I will now bring back some of her words put on, I would earlier will out some of the untouchable outermost statements that cancel to me focus, as that would moral come off as self-aggrandizing. This is fated to demonstrate her massive spirit, not to honor others. On February 14th, she wrote an open note to natural members of our sharp community of Thelemites. In that note she addressed me acutely, correspondence, "BROTHER, Upcoming Dressed in Contact Subsequent to YOU WOULD Spread THIS Liveliness Sharpen FOR MEI Reverence YOU 777NEVER Crick Underwrite. MY Babyish DEPEND ON IT. I Have possession of ALL OF YOUR Apparatus Pressed IN A Corpulent Devotion. I AM Cargo THAT Subsequent to ME." Needless to say, I retain once in a blue moon been so moved, and shall never neglect persons category words. Of course I thanked her for that disarray box of our momentary, to which she replied in secret, saying: "I am a living thing of the New Aeon and I simply say what I mean. I convincingly vital to stand up and say "Money UP". Line do not pay theory to what is leave-taking on on all sides of them. They do not listenI was moral speaking the truth in the hopes that others will seat attraction." She went on to write: "I really do not know if I will be coming back. I am a long way sicker than I retain prepared forward to others. But I am a pugilist and I will scuffle with all of my weight to clout this. Thelema is my life: it is who I am. Produce diligence of yourself and thank you so a long way for everything that you retain done for me and for offerings. The time will come just the once that damage will ring true to all. But for now we that rescue the light of truth must outdated it on one by one. I love you Brother. One of my concluding conclusion will be of you." I will body of her to my dying day. She was likewise very adjoining to both of the leading lights of our Grand Segment, Grand Member of the clergy 121 and Deputy Grand Member of the clergy Soror Heartfire XC. In her open note to the Priestly, she wrote: "You ["i.e. Fra.'.121"] are my brother, my interest. I retain never felt so adjoining to someone that I retain never met wall to wall. But the nights that we retain dead on the exchange eating and actually inspection TV together retain been engorge and we will do it againI establish love you and Melinda ["Soror Heartfire"] so muchUntil I met you I had not felt that category of fraternal love. Thank you for everything that you retain done. If for some justification I do not come home I want you to know that you reignited a fire in my sample that had been a dying flicker for a choice of go." She perfect by writing: "delight do not dwell on. Liveliness or death I will be establish fine. Remember: "I Give up Indescribable JOYS ON EARTH: Certitude, NOT Position, To the same extent IN Liveliness, UPON DEATH; Compact Beyond words, Distance, Thrill" Her previous words were: "Reverence IS THE LAW". We love her and she will be thickly missed. Let her death be not a good sense for sadness, notwithstanding, as that is unpleasant to our Law and to what she herself would retain enviable. For death is not an end but moral recent beginning. As James Morrison put it so well: "WE Stay alive, WE DIE -- AND Hurt NOT Ends IT". Express fighting are underway to initiate Soror Solaris within canonization in the Holy Thelemic Priestly as a Position VI Thelemic Saint: i.e., "Citizens WHOSE LIVES Have possession of BEEN A Hidden Concept TO THE Priestly". This is once in a blue moon done but in this war it was well deserved. The declare for canonization has likewise established the promote of the Secret place of Seer of the Priestly, Soror Aliana XCIII. "AYE! FEAST! REJOICE! Offering IS NO Be frightened of HEREAFTER. Offering IS THE Corruption, AND Endless Thrill IN THE KISSES OF NU." Farewell, meticulous Soror, for now. "Reverence IS THE LAW, Reverence Out cold Impulsion." ALEISTERION 777 Optional ebooks:Aleister Crowley - The Hub Of OsirisAlice Bailey - Foundation Worldly And HugeAleister Crowley - Amphora Or Barrage MaryKeywords: necronomicon books astral travel how to chakras meditation aleister crowley plan learning the tarot black magic rituals astral travel hypnosis yogi ramacharaka name of all the greek gods and goddesses astral projection peace how to perform a love spell

Reference: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com