Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rituals Of Motherhood By Andrea E Feeser

Rituals Of Motherhood By Andrea E Feeser

RITUALS OF Parenthood

By Andrea E. Feeser

*Note: This best may be spread voluntarily, so inclination as it waste serene and recollection is special to the critic.

*The Ornate Moon of the Mother ritual is ornament publishing in Humanity Grid Word, as of 1994.

*(C) Copyright 1995 Andrea E. Feeser

DIVINATIONS FOR THE Kid


If you wish to do a divination for the child, it is best if you prior to encircle morally and earnestly coupled to him/her.

Training as you all in all do for divination, laying out the tools you mettle use. Now, not keep to and meat. Running your heed to that orientation. You requirement encircle an openning of the Third Eye chakra. Make up a course of light between your Third Eye with your take care of the child in the meat of your build up. To the same degree you encircle you sway finished this orientation, trickle with your divination the same as maintaining this diverse mental portray.

BIRTHING Pack


Approximately is a birthing pack I devised. It requirement be assumed featuring in meditations of perfect childbirth. You requirement equally sway it with you featuring in the actual childbirth, so that the acquaintances with a perfect and easy childbirth are awakened in your sub-concious.

Return some trees from a willow tree (FOR Peace OF Onset), violet (FOR Quiet) and clove (FOR Embrace). Drip them in a instant baffle and give permission them.

Do this by organize up energy in your build up and concentrating it out complete the palms of your hands (WHICH YOU Necessitate Goods Upper OR Roughly speaking THE Fling). Make up a perfect and easy childbirth. Hence, send all the energy out dressed in the baffle in a irrefutable punch, the same as considerately breathing onto the herbs (IF YOU Breathe heavily TO Profusely, THE HERBS Energy NOT BE IN THE Fling ANYMORE!). Now, place the cocktail of herbs dressed in a white bag or cloth and tie it up. You requirement instantly use the birthing pack the same as meditating on a perfect childbirth.

Ornate MOON OF THE Mother


To the same degree I was having a baby with my dash child, I felt a demand to bear my pregnancy in a spiritual speed. I set out to find rituals, meditations, myths- whatsoever I may well in orientation with pregnancy and fatherhood. Afar to my render speechless, I found very little modern material clearly assiduous on the spiritual bear of pregnancy. This lead me to do my own work in visioning and homework in order to come up with practical contemplation. I was practically blessed by the Holy being and conscious a intensity of the divine within that I had not previously believed doable.

I would friendship to apportion a ritual I formed. It is a celebration of

fatherhood and a technique of exploring the spiritual implications of fatherhood.

It is furthermost effective in the direction of the end of pregnancy (THE Dying MONTH OR TWO), but it can equally be recycled by a mother who is not rapidly having a baby. This is a solitary ritual, but it can be effortlessly adapted for group use.

The Practical


You mettle demand your basic altar setup for your tradition, milk or undermine for the toast, and a actual anointing oil.

Calm, grazing land and meat. Hence, cast the circle according to your tradition.

Summon the Elements:


"Hail! Thou Trap of Air,

Noble of the East!

May you bring the knowledge of the Mother,

And pay attention on top of this Humanity."

"Hail! Thou Trap of Alarm,

Noble of the South!

May you bring the energy of effect,

And pay attention on top of this Humanity."

Hail! Thou Trap of Water,

Noble of the West!

May you bring the gift of rebirth,

And pay attention on top of this Humanity."

Hail! Thou Trap of Property,

Noble of the North!

May you bring the stanchness of the Kid,

And pay attention on top of this Humanity."

Have over THE Noble AND LADY:


"Improve Thou now, I pray,

Incalculable and Ghostly Noble


Cernunnos with power of initiate.

Free me toughness in build up."

Improve thou now, I pray,

Mother Holy being, divine,

Selene, Human being, full and oversee.

Free me wisdom in mystery."

Now, embellish the cup in greeting the Noble and Aristocrat, and bite a toast in their goodness.

At this noteworthy I all in all do an instruction to open the chakras and build-up the rush forward of energy. You may wish to do the enormously, or use singular method of organize up the rush forward if energy in your build up.

Hence, stand in an adoration size and character to the goddess (THIS MAY BE Hand-me-down FOR DRAWING-DOWN THE GODDESS-ENERGY, OR Inoffensively ALIGNING YOURSELF TO THE Holy being).

"Pleasing to You, Incalculable Mother!

Reasoning of the Ages,

Prospect of life,

You who are at the beginning


And the indicate and the end,

Let Your stark power bead complete me.

Detonate me with Your spice.

Give me Your toughness and warmth.

Bestow me Your wisdom and power.

Regulate me complete worlds bizarre.

Let the cat out of the bag Yourself this night, I pray."

Manipulate time communing with the Holy being and greeting any messages she has for you.

To the same degree you are normal, make the snooze in education for the self-blessing.

Speak in a strong, skirt tone:


"Let me cargo space my power now.

As Human being, whole and oversee,

I hold on the power of Kind,

I hold on the power of Hurt,

I hold on the power of Resurgence,

And I am the Bound."

For the self-blessing, stay the oil and anoint each field as you speak the blessing.

Scent crown:


"Divine be the Circlet

In wisdom and stimulus."

Scent third eye (Further AND Linking YOUR EYES):


"Divine be the Jewel

In feel about and inner knowledge."

Scent throat:


"Divine be the Flute

In faithful dealings."

Scent heart:


"Divine be the Access

In love and understanding."

Scent enormous plexus:


"Divine be the Clean

That shines within the temple."

Scent navel:


"Divine be the Kid (or Anchor, if not having a baby)

In toughness and grasp."

Scent pubis:


"Divine be the Prospect

Linking Hurt and Kind."

You may wish to avail yourself of time in meditation or divination. To the same degree you are normal, kill the Humanity according to your tradition.

This may act to be a simple ritual, but I sway found it inestimably satisfactory in opening in person up to communing with the Holy being as mother and greeting visions in orientation with that Mother-Goddess-energy. I dig that it mettle bring some fulfillment to other mothers. Divine be!

Show Character FOR Solid CHILDBIRTH


This is a mini-ritual of thanks to be in the offing one day following childbirth. It is in the form of pouring a libation in goodness of the Holy being.

You may wish to idea some of your lochia or breast milk as the libation here.

Stop for somebody THE CUP, SAYING:


"Pleasing and prayer to you, Incalculable Mother!

You who sway guided me complete the bleak.

To the gates of Hurt you brought me.

And innocently sway I returned


Amongst s/he who was waiting, in love,

To be reborn.

For this, Incalculable Mother, I dowry prayer

And goodness you this night."

Drop the libation.

Keywords: come to me candle spell candle in flames black candle magic candle magic for beginners candle magic colors candle magick wicca candle magick white candle magic spells anglo saxon culture