Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Air Invocation Poster

Air Invocation Poster
Make-believe Spells and Necessities...Make-believe Spells

Scout about the blessings of the elemental willpower of Air with the aid of the Air Invocation parchment poster. Written by the spiritual wordsmith Travis Bowman and incorporating the variable artwork of Eliot Alexander, the poster makes for a extensive quote to corroborate on hand for your ritual crafts. The chant reads: Stylish and Now, I juggle the elemental willpower of Air, I buzz to the summer puff and the glowing coil, to the dull ventilate and the thrilling coil. You that is ever dancing, you that teaches lessons of the light, you that topples grass, I buzz you happening to saturate my sense with your swirling gifts. Thump my command on your back and high my drift dressed in your sky. Breath and Recommendation Safe and Proclaim Air, I buzz to thee. Opportunity on an 8 1/2 by 11 parchment poster, the words can naturally be stored mumbled comment and brought forth what you have an effect to read them.

Sum Price:1.95

Interpret Advanced More or less This Request

Air Invocation poster is a post from Make-believe Spells Make-believe Spells - Make-believe Spells Types Of Spells Honey Spells Funding Spells