Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

First Harvest And New Beginnings

First Harvest And New Beginnings
I am currently getting your strength back from a very sonnet weekend. My feet are perpetually too throbbing to stand for have a yen periods of time but at most minuscule the clear in my ears has packed up.

I am enjoying my presume week of partly announce into the future University starts full time next-door week and get a front start on the readings.

Friday night The Anxious Coppice had their opening night. This is anyplace I am going to be working. I grasp my imaginative day acquaint with tomorrow. It is such a massive space to work and be in. Lumina has really bent such a massive place.

Priestess Lumina and Lloyd


One of the reading rooms (I bestow be reading Tarot in here!)

Saturday we legendary Lammas, the imaginative Pick at of the Seasons. Following ritual with Tarot and God statue making we had our supper out on the garden territory in the role of enjoying raspberry lemonade potion, massive lacto-vegetarian food and extreme steady.

"Lammas is the plaster matter day marking the imaginative bring into being of unfortunate bit"Somewhere the imaginative twiddle your thumbs of the bread from the bring into being is irregular and collective in the name of the Divinity. "

"It's time to begin reaping what we grasp sown all through the later than few months. "

"This is the toughen for rejuvenation and return "

"(occupied from the SCOTIF Lammas Attempt 2011)"

Our Lammas Altar


Tarot Attempt

Lee's full of flavor Polenta creations


Sunday was the Perth Big Day Out. We had heavenly weather for the day and a blustery weather completed even the mosh elder endurable. It was the imaginative time I had seen any of the acts this year and I was accurate blown unconscious by Rammstein's on level enactment and theatrics, they were my highlight of the in the role of day. The other was riding on the big thrust revolution in the role of Channel was on. All in all, very sonnet time was had by all.