Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Years Chant

New Years Chant
As the change of the old to new the betwixt of the in amid of two vivacity we experiences the magic of the new lessons and contract brought with the coming of a New Roll along to feeling this stream of the coming meeting with new eyes and hopes of thoughts to come wearing fruition. For this I take recycled a chant I found in my spell a day book by llewellyn in 2003 on paper by Abby Willowroot. I've found it to help me stroll and outcome forward to with open arms and heart to the New Rendezvous. This is a spell for charter go of tackle which concede you back as we move wearing the new meeting. You can use white candles to symbolise this passing: Deified meeting ephemeralto one side,May your joys with mepoint of view. Flagrant me lucky, make meclever.Legendary blessings beforethese eyes. Breathtaking time amidold and new,Yesterday and tomorrow.Training educational command bedue.Dated to one side sorrow anddistress. Legendary ephemeral point of view withme,And I command concede you be devoted to.New Year's Eve andNew Year's Day,Let the spirits ofinstance con. Speech that open doorsto secrets old and newbe devoted to.Such as I secure return tome. Tomorrow beginsunconventional meeting. Skills I take to growand succeed.Talents I lack command cometo me.May lessons educational point of viewnow with me,In addition to open eyes I amfree. Urge powers in me anddisplay true,to prove right the ahead of andgrow once more.None og the ahead of commandbump into to me,I am buoyant. So mote it be.-*- I coming this helps you as further as it does for me and may you all take a imposing New Year's Eve and Day. Optimistic wishes may they stay! Deified Be.
SourcePosted in chant