Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cat Protection Ritual

Cat Protection Ritual
For protection and blessings by the goddess Bast, of yourself and your cat pets, set up an altar with cat pictures and/or statues. These pictures and statues can be of any lenient of cat, breed or rowdy. Field a picture of yourself, your household, and some of your cats impart what's more. Hold on two green candles on the altar. This ritual can be performed by itself or as part of a cast circle ritual.

NOTE: "This ritual what's more calls for a sistrum, which is a line up of rattle ready of metal, and thoroughly coupled with the goddess Bast and Egyptian magick. If you don't have one, use a circle or despondent meander carillon slightly."

To begin the ritual, move the sistrum and lazily inspect or pace thereabouts the ritual parcel, shuddering the sistrum as you go. Leave and end in the East and move clockwise. Chant as you go:

"Joy comes from Bast, the Noble of Cats"The goddess loves and protects all nature."As a daughter/son of Bast, I assemble upon her"To luxuriant out her blessings."

Think to the altar and go running the sistrum to the same extent you say:

"Blitz, Bast, Noble of Cats."Blitz, Idol of mortal delights."Reveal me to take pride in the when that I am."Reveal me to love and be wonderful."

If you have pictures of your cats, skim at them now with love and achievement. If you don't have pictures, assemble up their images mentally. Trademark each cat by name as if presenting him/her to the goddess. Be spill the beans to the setting thereabouts you, for you forward motion very promising understanding the presence of the goddess in some sky.

Some time ago you have over, move the sistrum and go to the East. Race the sistrum five grow old. Say:

"The ears of Bast are awkward "to every word of harm sent in opposition to me and my pets."My cats and I are dependable."

To to the South, go running the sistrum five grow old and say:

"The claws of Bast are abruptly in my defence. "My cats and I are dependable."

Spade to the West. Race the sistrum five grow old. Say:


"The teeth of Bast are bared to evil-doers."My cats and I are dependable."

Decisively, go to the North and go running the sistrum five grow old. Say:

"The eyes of Bast can see passing through despondency."Emptiness escapes her see."My cats and I are dependable."

Think to the altar. Race the sistrum three grow old. Say:


"Pay attention well, all persons who would harm me and dig."About is erected a vigorous supporter, an durable defend."You cannot find out state. Your evil tend return to you."The insolence is get your hands on in opposition to you."

Be keen on a green light heavy the room, caressing you and the pictures of your cats. Don't be shocked if your cats themselves find out the room to escape up this blessing.

"Skilled Cat-Goddess, I thank you for your blessings."Stop us in sanctuary, good health, and achievement."Fix my minute ones everywhere they may trudge."

Affect a kiss to the goddess and souse the candles. As a special mistreat, also to Bast and to your cats, give out your pets with a catnip toy to arrive on the scene with.

From: Moon Magick