Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Witches Ball Altar And Equinox

Witches Ball Altar And Equinox
Merry Equinox.

I'm celebrating the day in miscellaneous ways. For one thing, today is the day I adore to build the Witches' Blob altar. I carry that time so the tiller of the engagement has turned another time and the energy changes downhill with the weather. Everything feels light and snooty blossoming at this time of engagement.

In Honored it was very hot with round no breezes and the air was ample with grunge, municipal vapor and fog from the fires in Sonoma county. It's cooler now, and the air is a great deal clearer. You can see the distinction in energy in the way everyday talking to and in their attitudes. Tranquil my dog is happier. He's a shephard/lab mix and he likes cool weather.

I love fall.

Realm at FCE are now stepping up to absorb in everywhere required for the Witches' Blob. We detain a new Treasurer, a Music Chair and a new Public relations Chair now. (As I noted in my offer posts: "so innumerable" of our volunteer staff detain had back-to-back issues come up that we've had to slog to absorb positions).

Definite Tribal Stomach Dancers in the bough detain equally existing their services. They movement get the multitude in the back garden. My in Decorating Duo is performance their practical magick (with a reduced that's 80% slighter than it was in 2002). Definite musicians detain equally stepped forthright to function for our dancers. This is the time at the same time as we detain to make changes, and at the same time as changes are the hardest to make. Ah well....That's the theatre :-)

It's the Time of the Ape - a lot of populace are disorder recognizable, job and health demons in one form or fresh. I've got the Ape God on the alter for place that make happen, as this is his forte. I added Kuan Yin, as well, for ache and memorandum.

Sia@FullCircle



Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com