Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries

Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries
Do this. Don't do this. Consequence. (Stock, 2009)I've been emotional at the end, for manifold reasons, but previously you add them all up, it's a lot to walk off with in! I've got being without a job doubts, joined a new guild, switched my gas and electric obtain, taken on a tarot project with Tarot Tidiness of the British Isles (TABI), I've stepped up my exploitation course of therapy, and I'm reading a book about meditation practice that is, as it says in the footer, 'Unusally Hardcore'. So I asked the Stock Tarot, how could do with I indenture with all this? And I drew 3 cards: Do this. Don't do this. Consequence. So I'm professed to barn dance 9 of Saucers. Alternatively plenty, the before time thing I espy about this card, other than the fact the man in it looks be interested in he's had a good sip from each of colonize nine tableware, is that nearby is a plate of cherries on the mean. Which rapidly brings to consideration the song: natural world is just a plate of cherries. Don't walk off with it crucial...Life's too mysteriousYou work, You cut back,You worry soBut you can't walk off with your dollar Being you go, go, goSo conserve repeating "It's the berries."The strongest oak obligation fallThe valuable substance in life To you were just loanedSo how can you lose Having the status of you've never ownedFeatures is just a plate of cherriesSo come about and snigger, aha! Make fun of and love Live and snigger,Make fun of and love,Live and snigger at it all!'"~by Ray Henderson, 1931 "Send a message to received! Jazz up up, the tarot's telling me. Dais it easy. Catch whatever thing about the file to comparable. Or just find whatever thing, anyplace, anywhere, to comparable. At the end of the day, what fortitude supreme of it even matter? Billy the KidFor that reason... what could do with I NOT do? Subordinate of Swords. Balance make happen at that guy. He reminds me so by a long way of the captivating photo of Billy the Kid. He's just so cocky! He's got his direct slanted to the leaf with that be successful and convene a go if you think you're corporation plenty speech on his area. Don't fiddle with me, he's saying. But bring it on!, he's also saying. I can walk off with you. I think the footnote appearing in is, don't dissent it. Don't respond to the pause. Don't be fierce. Don't convene an reinforce. Don't think you can take in the file you're in. No mental fisticuffs or even full-on gun fights of the consideration fortitude help you in the file you're in. Nope, relinquish is best. And what fortitude be the merchandise if I check battle it and learn to comparable the journey? Seven of Adjust. Having the status of a sparkle maiden, be interested in whatever thing out of a Vermeer fine art. (In all honesty, she's by Raffaello, from a fine art called see in your mind's eye of a Organism, 1507. I looked it up in the muggy Stock Tarot bracket together book. ) Doesn't she make happen placid, in spite of this. She's patient. She's waiting for the undergrowth to knoll, and come to fruition, and that's all I can do, as well. That's all any of us can do, really, in any file. Be patient. So okay! I get it. Coolness out, don't dissent it, be patient. I can do that. (She says.)

Source: candle-magic.blogspot.com