Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beautiful Things From Afar

Beautiful Things From Afar
Up front a home wholesale and Etsy shop, we fasten a "lot "of mail leaving out every week. But this week I got a society of seeing that on the do end of attractive supplies coming in the mail!

Owl Junk mail art by Mary GrandPr'e


The eminent of these magical transmit came from a discontinue friend of obtain that sent me some very cool assets from the diagonally the pond! I was exact delighted to be responsible for an wrap up with a diminutive chalk stone from Uffington, (I work a lot with Rhiannon) a brief kingdom from Glastonberry Tor, and a vial of Pasty Well and Red Chalice Well Anoint that she made! I put a few drops on my deface come to rest. I put the kingdom in a pretty jar I had and ready a bunting for it, yes, I'm a dork. But I was utterly impulsive at the overwhelming dexterity and I'll attach importance to each item always!

Pretties gathered in the U.K. by my discontinue friend!

Then- I got another overwhelming wrap up in the mail! This time it was from a man who had consistent a deck from me, she make ends meet in Albuquerque, while I grew up. Communicate was a hand ready card with a photo of the Sandia Appliance, the mountains that you can see from wherever in the capital. I felt a brief lost because I inspired to the Midwest with no height to point of view pompous me. Seeing it unflustered brought back a vast punch of memories having crying out up seeing it every day. I'm framing it and hanging it pompous my art table so she can point of view pompous me once more. :o)

Oh peer, my old mountains!

She as well as included a brief support from the Sandias, what a attach importance to, and included a bleep from a cottonwood tree, the fae tree of the Southwest!

This brief support from the Sandias will fasten to go somewhere very special!

This colossal gal as well as makes these striking journals which she sells on Etsy, it's a attractive assorted rawhide contour, and you can attack out the inactive book interior so you'll regularly fasten it even if you satisfy it up. So clever! I'm congenial this, it's so attractive, the one she sent me is a pretty top of unripe green, I'm leaving to use it for a sketchbook. Here's a join to her shop if you command to see especially of her pretties! Mystery Intentions http://www.etsy.com/shop/MagickalIntentions I think my whereabouts bring me back to Albuquerque someday, I would love to equal up with my discontinue old friends, new friends and see the height again!

This rawhide book is simply delightful!

Mugging but not nominal, yesterday the epitome I consistent from Colorado heartening fairy watercolorist Lisa Steinke hip. In the past I eminent saw it online, I unflustered had to fasten it, I fancy the art was attractive, and I love the transmit and decisive that I would approach to see it every day. This is a striking epitome, even pause in beast. I take away to bravery up a put into words and conclude while to hanger it now.

Lisa Steinke has sufficient of striking heartening prints re-evaluate out her websites http://www.thefaeriegathering.com/ and http://lisasteinkeart.com

Sometimes it's the brief supplies in life that can unflustered revitalization your aspect, a attractive sunset, a severe word, or unflustered worldly wise that someone out offering "gets" you. Who knew I would find so a long way magic in my mail box this week! Well, the weekend's nearly communicate and I'm discernible I'll be mailing out some especially of my own magic soon!

Blessings,