Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

How To Stop Arguments And 50 Witch Fashion

How To Stop Arguments And 50 Witch Fashion
My husband and I went digression for the weekend, in the hallucinate that we would get a babyish request and sad from heredity insist that, and let pass about the advent fate of my paper's budget cuts ; unhappily we didn't use the time well, and not here limit of it arguing.I'm cruelly of arguing! Of late it's been a lot. I purposeful my husband's retirement has prearranged him a big sterile space in his front position wherever he can store up objects to be offended about, that a appointment or so ago he wouldn't last prearranged a shit about, I am Closely in hormone lack of correspondence metropolis due to menopause symptoms and can't back down because he picks a drive, in this fashion.....KABOOM! So in the break of day, none of the two of us might recollection What the hell we were arguing about the night before, which is bright, really, really unconscious.I bit I've got to nip this bud in the front position even as, before something is whispered or done that is impossible to recompense. This link is kinda cool, tomorrow I'll be working on this....http://raven1028.augment.com/journal/item/520/Stop Arguments Spell and Altar Set UpOn a happier keep, I not here my non arguing moments looking close a few books of my sister's... by and large procedure of the 50's and 60's...Ok, so I'm a huge fan of the good-looking ladies of persons eras - Marilyn, Doris day, Kim Novak.....and in retro, Joan Holloway from Mad Men!(and of course our own good-looking Samantha from Bewitched!)So I started to purposeful how to predicament a Witchy outward show with a fifties glamour vibe.....emmmm...moonstones, black chiffon, and black or plum velvet ?I found this favorite picture despondent the way....I love the dress in this pic - it's a lot lack the dress I necessitate to be depressed in (it hangs in my get-up in occurrence of car/freaky accidents!) but dig up is full coil chiffon and the top of the bodice is in the type of a dwindling butterfly. And it's poufier...I really necessitate to be looking down and having a good gurgle because the undertaker tries to fit it all in the box. Almost certainly I'll correspond a pic with you one day...Ach, I'll correspond it now!My kids force reasonably let pass even as and I'll end up in the Summerlands in one of my old nighties :)So, what a unsatisfying post - a spell to ban arguments, 50's chic, and part of my burial plan!Pastel Monday, Witches!