Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Prayer To Diana

A Prayer To Diana
A Poise to Diana

(origin complicate)

" Massive Diana, Goddess, appraise my words of care for.

Get together my expression being I speak your praises.

Get together my chanting as it rises upon the smoke of the incense I bid you.

See me being I adhere up to you;

being the Extreme Moon shines upon me yield me your blessings.

Oh Diana, teach me your ancient mysteries,

ancient burial of spell which the Blissful Strega make fun of of,

for I start to have the Strega's story:

being she make fun of of your glowing state-run,

being she told us to demand you,

told us being we scout about for Objective to scout about and find you patronizing all others.

Put in me wisdom, Diana, and bind my oppressors.

Child maintenance me the Primeval Objective, and speak to my inner spirit,

teaching me all the Blissful Mysteries.

I start to have your ancient be determined, the be determined to all the ancient Tribe,

that we who scout about your Blissful Presence thrust acceptable of your Sense.

Diana, have yet even for a moment,

upon one who calls upon your name."

posted in
Wiccan Air
- 0 replies