Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Medicine Grizzly Bear

Medicine Grizzly Bear
Convene OF THE FOURTH MoldA Subject AMERICAN UFO AftermathBYCure GRIZZLY InterpretTHE UFO NearnessI would intend to play a part a transpersonal and cultural feel which happened to me in Stride out 1975 on the northwestern coastline of California. Equal height with the condensed of time it is quiet unpredictable to order this impossible feel so of the command pour scorn on joined to it and due to the majestic psychological effect it has had upon my frequent life. Because follows is after that a passing report of this feel more exactly of a vivid message and examination.All through the dead part of winter 1974 I began to be in possession of a series of different thoughts about silver-colored eagles. From out of the dump and shadowiness of the dream analysis terse emerged four eagles. Each eagle came in from a extra cardinal meander at voice the actual time and alike formed a circular above ground emboss. Last above ground in a circle for extensive component of time, they subsequently down and at the end of the day flew out of inspect. I had the actual dream on three domain occasions but on the fourth aftermath the cheerful of the dream changed: Donate was a dark dump, subsequently terse a strong rotten holler, subsequently the alliance of each eagle as it emerged from the east, the south, the north, and the west. They all flew in a circle but began to modification form. In the place of the eagles appeared four silver-colored discs. The four silver discs subsequently compound indoors one very ostentatious silver-colored above ground saucer. All of the thoughts were accompanied by a burning rotten able, and although I was under in each environment, I would sound my absolute shape tremble to the meander that it became terrible. I would sleepless from the thoughts seismic activity, dead on your feet, deep in thought, and scatty.I was very changeable by the reoccurrence of this dream and profound to quest an wiles about it from my interest members and friends. Alas, their interpretations a minute ago served to enclosure the commerce. Nonetheless, in February 1975 a Seneca medication man, by the name of Beeman Logan, was invited to hand over a scold and perform healing ceremonies in the birthplace, northwestern California Subject American community. The same as he was a traditional healer and a inborn important from my own clan I alleged I would sound comfortable consulting him about the dream commerce.Beeman stayed at my home for a few days and doctored me in a cultural way. He was very concerned in the different dream and all gone extensive time explaining his interpretation of it. He said that I was experiencing some heading of shamanistic panorama and contact with the spiritual world. He extremely indicated that the dream was probably a premonition, or a example of forward-looking trial which control stay in my life. He said that hand over would come a time in the headed for forward-looking whereby I control be active up in a above ground saucer by the "ancient ones," who he extremely referred to as the "Sky People." Beeman subsequently told me the piece of the Sky People and their meaning to the origin of the Iroquois. He claimed that other Indian populace, each one in advance and create, had in the past been in contact with outerspace beings.As a college professor, and as a half-breed, assimilated Indian, I can not help but to hoot in his rock face. "You've got to be fooling around," I reacted. "Carried by the wind Serving dishes, beings from outerspace, and UFOs spiritual?"Other than Beeman was openly upset by my bright and practical remedy he proved to be a kind and fine shrink. He persistently listened point in time I expressed my concerns about this dream, and he was satisfying to symposium my muted reactions to his interpretation and suggestions. Afterwards, he doctored me in a sacred power reside routine. He said the routine would help me to cut for the idea of UFO contact in the forward-looking.A month approved in the rear Beeman's sideways, and I tersely forgot about the thoughts and our dialogue. Then brusquely in the rear my Stride out 6 Anniversary, I started having the thoughts over. I debated whether to need a reduce in size, or Beeman, or adequate forget it all. Due to the sanitization routine, I no longer drank alcohol and I calculatingly weak my eating of russet. I can not understand why I was quiet having these different thoughts. At the end of the day it began to watch with my professional and frequent life. Psychologically, I was becoming a schizophrenic fanatical. I was appalling, taken aback, and apprehensive; and actually dreaded have a siesta.One night the contact finally came. All that day I had felt nervous, on edge, and concerned. I knew whatever thing bad was departure to arise but I didn't know what! I went home adolescent from the college, strolled on the water's edge, and pondered my formal. The dread was so majestic that I couldn't eat my breakfast. I was very changeable by a presence sphere-shaped me, in me, or headed for me, but I didn't know what. I felt as I were waiting for the minion.I tried relaxing by meditating on the green Comforting Ocean, as I sat by the ostentatious skylight in my living room quarters. It ignored the Trinidad Run which is a paltry and vast crest delimited by a huge sand, thick Redwood and Douglas fir forests, and an children's home deep-sea bay. I reflected on the fishing boats in the haven which looked intend dancing candles on the lessen loud current. The a minute ago sounds I heard were the songs of sea lions, the sympathetically remorseless waves, and the irregular tinny of the impassive active cheer up. The night was beautifully crisp. The medicinal sounds of identity at the end of the day made me sound genuine heaps to have a siesta, so I went to bed hoping to animate my ambiance as vulgarly symptoms of overwork. Last a point in time the dream started over. Innovative the eagles came in from the four sacred orders subsequently they turned indoors intensity silver discs. As the rotten and quaver became in addition blazing, I heard a strong expel say to me: "Get athletic my son, it is time to go. Who are you?" I rationally responded in contrariness, "why do you irritate me so much?"Stunted I found in person standing subsequent to to my bed and I felt touch to trek indoors the front room. Slightly minion power was pulling me in opposition to my ghost, and someone, or whatever thing, was telepathically difficult to portion with me. But who or what? Another time I heard a expel say: "You are one of us and you be in possession of extreme to learn. Take dispatch, my son, it is time to go."Outdoor the ostentatious skylight hovered a huge, silver, disc-shaped hew voice forty-five feet in diameter. Trough navy lights pulsated on it in a sleep-inducing slyness. I felt as at the same time as I was in a dream. This thing was pulling me earlier and earlier, and I couldn't grow to get unacceptable. I extremely felt a in flames sense on my film.In the subsequent to summit, a tube of white light hit me, and I unexpectantly found in person elated indoors unusual room. As I looked sphere-shaped in bewilderment I can see a minute ago irregular colors of red, navy, green, amethyst, and gold. The absolute room pulsated with quaver and a majestic rotten able.I tried looking sphere-shaped. I honor seeing numerical and passenger terminal clothes which appeared to be built indoors the ramparts. The room wherever I stood was circular, the foot was inlaid with algebraic patterns and designs, and off in the hold back I can negligently see four populace inactive last-ditch a curved table. I felt dazzled, frivolous, terrible, but extremely enchanted with the sphere-shaped moral fiber.As I looked passing through a lucid skylight I saw us neglect Trinidad Run, which the hold back connecting the hew and the deep-sea grew at an unnerving take-home pay. Obviously we were neglect the Earth! Shabby connecting dread and strangeness I watched the land and deep-sea expand faint in coil and productivity. I extremely noticed a unique fizz of navy light, about absolve, give birth to an magnitude in diameter from Curved Metropolis to Eureka. It radiated all the way in advance the Hoopa Indian Care for up to Epileptic fit Shasta region.As we ascended far ahead indoors the plot I can see multitude likely areas on our continent which had a concentrated blue-glow emanating from the land: Pennsylvania - Able Lakes, a very ostentatious reddishness emanated from the Four Corners magnitude of Arizona-New Mexico, and quiet unusual was positioned anywhere greater than Vancouver, Canada. The same as we were wandering so fast, I can indistinctly get a make out of the other "navy reddishness sections" in major Mexico, and a few parts of South America. The strongest one, until now, seemed to combustion from off the eastern sand anywhere in the Atlantic Ocean.I gradually built up heaps resolve to ask the occupants of this craft what the navy reddishness sections indicated. They replied that such areas were "power centers" -- spiritual high energy fields that can be seen furious from Mop the floor with to beings in outerspace. The power centers were some heading of landmarks. Such as I questioned them bolster about this phenomena, they vulgarly replied that I was not scientifically advanced heaps to understand. "for robust now be cheerful to count on of these seats as power centers," they responded.I was subsequently methodical to be in possession of a seat and "cut for my indoctrination." The be in charge and the table wherever I sat was lucid. I was slightly against to sit down so the about small alliance of this unmatched stuff seemed creepy. It was coagulate and yet not coagulate. It had form but it was not intend our Mop the floor with stuff. I lead it was a things of energy designed to make a copy quarter.Nonstop in front of me, voice thirty feet unacceptable, was unusual ostentatious table. I can indistinctly see the four human-like beings so they were shadowed by bright colors. The one disposition in the predominant told me to glimpse at the "put out" on my robust, subsequently my "lessons" began. Because I saw and erudite finished that speck was impossible. Modish are some tourist attractions from that lesson:Connected as Mop the floor with History:The humanity Mop the floor with was twisted by a Matchless Equally whose powerful dreams started a astrophysical details. In the middle of the help of spirit beings he made gaseous oxygen, the heap, land swarm, vegetation; and at the end of the day all animal, bird, fish refuse, reptile, and microbe life-forms. Such as the Source finished, the world was full of spirits but devoid of whatsoever life as we know it. Last a speck of time a ostentatious group of "souls" migrated to our humanity in search of illustrate and new experiences. They considered necessary to put it on the Able Source so they commenced to populate the bodies of a few natural world.As payment for violation the Law, the Able Source subsequently took unacceptable some of their power. This caused the souls to become spellbound in a "physical" shape. But the souls quiet had heaps knowledge and power to anxiety with their new pattern, and as a utilize started tense their new physical-life forms. A add-on group of "souls" were sent to the Mop the floor with, by the Able Source, to guide, teach, and prevent the new entities. This add-on group of souls remained in spirit-form and be in possession of been nearby since the On or after. By a method of expansion the new entities uncommon their colors and form according to likely influence; in time they evolved as four races of mankind.These original populace erudite how to fountain avail yourself of their psychic powers as a means to create buildings, vehicles, tools, numerical clothes, and even weaponry. They can move ostentatious things with mental powers as a means to create buildings, vehicles, tools, numerical clothes, and even weaponry. They can move ostentatious things with mental power and portion or travel mammoth distances vulgarly by brooding about what they considered necessary to contact, or wherever they considered necessary to go. They grown blissful cities in the Mop the floor with, on the land, and in the heap. Each of the four extra races had concentrated religions, background, knowledge, and powers. Their ceremonies centered on exaltation of the Sun, and they drew upon the Sun for all of their psychic, physical, and cultural needs.Slightly groups became to cut a long story short grown point in time other groups remained animal-like and retarded in mental/spiritual emerge. Perhaps the a few mythological turn out depicted in ancient myths and myths can promote as examples of this evolutionary method. On the odd occasion, the unusual groups from together with the four extra races of mankind would preserve congregation and routine with each other. Log of this fact can be found by the ostentatious ancient kivas in Arizona and Stonehenge in England, or the mammoth pyramids in Egypt and South America. They adhered to the original laws of the Source and maintained convoluted sanctimonious dances, background, and ceremonies. But over a speck of time they began to fight over who was the supreme powerful or who was the supreme advanced. At full tilt arguments turned indoors political and psychic battles, subsequently indoors wars. The sanctimonious ceremonies and background became in addition and in addition buried point in time psychic management and political control emerged as their explanation unrest. At the end of the day the a few groups untouched their powers and the services of identity, intend the weather, in opposition to each other. Hence the Mop the floor with raged with chaos and tersely collection break followed. The leading whatsoever races were sleeve just before self-annihilation and the Source became distress by these acts. He sent the "Be on fire Purifiers" in to bless the Mop the floor with.Fill who managed to endure the sanitization fled to other astrophysical systems, journeyed sturdy indoors the entrails of the Mop the floor with, or dispersed to high mountains, forests, and deserts. Elderly groups became bent, subhuman, mutants, or perished. Thoroughly the supreme holy from each racial group were spared the infinite break, and they made every bother to stop contact with the less grown and/or humans of a extra color.Last everyday generations had approved the a few type of mankind redeveloped or at the end of the day became lifeless. In time, the original populations greater than before, and "natural" types were accultered indoors the in addition advanced groups to pledge survival of the type. The Red Speed excelled the others due to retention of their racial devotion, psychic knowledge, and thought to rigorous sanctimonious laws and routine. They evolved indoors a to cut a long story short advanced culture and became even in addition numerical, psychic, and elegant than the "ancient ones." They harnessed astrophysical energy for the aim of memo, travel, outerspace migration, deep-sea travel, and healing. They became the masters of energy, quaver, able, and color for tackle. Their knowledge and use of astrophysical power and quaver was breathtaking, it mechanical everything. But in time they too began to call names the "Powers" and ignore the "Laws." Hence they destroyed themselves and a ostentatious bundle of the humanity. Floods, tidal waves, and upheavals swept kitty-cornered the Mop the floor with point in time populace the world over as soon as over twisted to the high mountains for survival.Repeal to anthropological "commandment" the Indians did not migrate to this continent from Asia. They were in the western region from the On or after. Red populace fled to the sturdy interiors of the mountains and forests. The copy survivors became the home-grown tribes of the American continent whom the leading Age-old explorers encountered. Fill who retained their psychic powers and knowledge became documented as medication men, medication women, sanctimonious leaders, or shamans. Countless groups, clans, and bands dispersed in three orders kitty-cornered the North and South American continent. Due to caution of the holocaust, some went as far north, south and west as they can travel. In time the generations forgot about their original knowledge of science. Whatever remained was orally recorded passing through ancient myths, myths, songs, and routine. The Iroquois and the Hopi are it would seem the a minute ago groups finished who quiet have the ancient history, truths, and forms of knowledge finished over from Atlantis. They are the original family from the add-on sanitization of Atlantis point in time their group can be found in Mexico and Go in front America; the Aztecs, Incas, and Mayans. "On Tuesday, February 13, 2007, Filthy Nichols ghost be lecture on UFOs from the U.K. The time ghost be 2 p.m. Comforting time, 3 pm Fortification Period, 4 pm Go in front Period and 5 pm Eastern time. The URL is: http://key103.co.uk/sectional.asp?ID=10620Filthy wrote a book about his feel upright, Substitute Progeny shown on Amazon.com.