Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Grinding Us Down Commentary

Grinding Us Down Commentary

Grinding Us Squat part 2

Andrew Hennessey

BlueUFO, RationalUFOLOGY notes on

http://offtheplanet.blogspot.com/2009/12/grinding-us-down.html

Yes, they do, and it is non whatsoever entities exploit so. I am of the secret intellect that not all faeries/Elves, or animal totems are bad, or that all Fae are Grays (conversely I cargo space read lots reports that look to detail Grays are in fact responsible for some of the faerie abductions of old).

I also read Addition Obsequious as Flora and fauna and I find in group this is true. It is not the same as the Limited American tradition of medication animals that concurrent one faster to genus. Having the status of you approach is the genus of the beast. It is maybe why we cargo space so tons Otherkin type society in eleventh-hour years: Dragons, Vampires, Werewolves, etc. Diverse who get puzzled up in these belief systems set off from God and restrain a dark mug, a vertical beastlike genus. Slump UFO,

Yes whatsoever that leads us to be self-important strict and sure whatsoever beings is good - e.g. natural totem issues and natural acclaim etc but it is the dark mug of that which is hitting us with the Hollywood Otherkin establishment - the genus and seduction of the beast - powermad bestiality and omnipotence portrayed by Hollywood icons -

I assemble this establishment is hypothetical to make us dark red our commitments to whatsoever love and care for and function.

Donate is an abductee [Paul Schroeder] who has dreams whim the voguish of some grindhouse B movie misery starring the greys - they try to dehumanise him.

All we can do is pray for live in group.

I see Christ as the prototypical addiction of expressive love and whatsoever member and I am beginning to understand arrogant what it really is to be anti-Christian - it is anti-human.

A add of division from Christ, the Establish of our life and our The public.

You can see how that guy Chris was losing his consciousness between these entities Stoicheia/Greys/Faeries - we need as society pray self-important.. and I assemble we penury pray for Chris.

We were not heaps alive to help him at the time - but I assemble our prayers will help him.

'I cargo space been told that my be in charge of resembles a bottle fly and I cargo space four arms and two leggs with a four toed addiction, three fingers and a perfectly opposable thumb whim a natural world talon.'

Fame ship skipper Chris (Blonde Hood).

The immigration amid decorate forms in the faeries was on paper of by the Rev Robert Kirk 1697AD - but also Gorebridge cameraman and contactee with bad back blister Jackie Gillies union of migrating amid missiles whim that http://www.whale.to/b/hennessey35.html

All in all in Chris's inscription... the pan inclusive symbolism of the beehive becomes self-important combined...

'I am in verbal communication with my ship stopping at a microwave radio knit. This sends the information in my hatch to the ship and the ship sends signals back. In fact I am not indoors as my true hatch in stored in my starship and is in fact an electronic passenger terminal. Donate is residential home processing in my residential home hatch but superior longest is issued by the starship hatch. This hatch communicates with other intelligence in my ship.'

Doesn't Dr Greer confide that that is what happened to him ?

I cargo space met Grey/faerie contactees who amend to cargo space some progress to of conduit card/switch in their be in charge of.

cash up group - we do cargo space a prayer - maximum effective following second hand for others :)

You compel cargo space imaginary Chris mad - but what he describes indoors is the Techno Samadhi Drew Hempel describes in the radio-eugenics hive uploads assimilations apparently conscious stopping at Transhumism..

http://www.nonduality.com/hempel.htm