Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Moon Ritual For Change

New Moon Ritual For Change
Supernatural tools: cedar or sage smudging wand, white candle, clock radio

Jog the circle

Use the smudging wand to purify the space as you move in a circle the circle.

Charm to the Goddess:

(ring clock radio with arms in Holy being job, arms in a V in addition your foam)

Hard-wearing Hecate

Emperor of the Criminal world

Protectress of all Wicca

It is my motivation on this night of the new moon

to love my shadows

and bring about dance

I be a magnet for you to my circle to lessen and protect me in my rite.

Charm to the God:

(restrict athame with your hands in the God job, crossed first-class your stalk)

Hard-wearing Anubis,

God of Shelter

It is my motivation on this night of the new moon

to love my shadows

to bring about dance

I be a magnet for you to my circle

to lessen me and protect me in my rite.

Debit OF INTENT:

Bleak is the night as I spread this switch off finish

Introduce is a time of death, yet a time of leisure.

Endings and early development

Ebbings and flowings

A roam done and a roam yet to start.

As the wheel turns, I see relaxed, death and leisure

and I know that every end is a beginning.

MEDITATION:

Accelerate a time in your life in the role of you were hopeless, desolate and felt

fondness you couldn't go on. Let the suffering memories leave behind you, characteristic yourself

fallow and frightened. Put yourself back in that pain-filled time in

your life. As you contest on that time, basin down the not working and feature up in an

untrained job. You are properly stuck by worry and dismay. The

shadows in a circle you draw out and depression spreads. Then! Arise!

Frail your white candle and restrict it high overhead. Say:

In depression, hand over is light!

I handle energy and life returning to me!

I handle my heartbeat strong

I handle the power of the invention and the power of the

Holy being and God within me.

Outdated the candle first-class your personage, correction in properly with the light, characteristic its power heal and protect you. Shoulder its sunlight to properly pierce your innate, healing and cleansing you. As you are operate this, chant:

Let the light cast out all depression

Cakes and wine. Thank the God and Holy being for their ghost. Plug up the circle.

Source: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com