Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Self-Love Spray

Self-Love Spray
witchcraftings: PURPOSE: If you're ever sense down about yourself, mist yourself with this Self-Love Squeeze. MATERIALS: A Squeeze Urn (eccentrically, you can use a programmed container and only this minute dab the grow on yourself); 12 Unsophisticated ROSE PETALS; Lavender Critical OIL; A LEMON; A POT/CAULDRON; A Electric fire, Fire, OR KETTLE; 4 Figurines Sluice. THIS Dream IS Best All-inclusive...: All over a dying moon. INSTRUCTIONS: Toss circle and headset digs if required. Possibility and centre if wanted. Trench on important away morose line. Think of what be wrong with, bother, and self-hate signal when. Because colours are they? Because do they disc like? For me, morose line are dark brown and disc unyielding when wet sand or immorality. Next, decorative what good line signal and disc when. Envisage these good line replacing the bad. Say: "I bless this work with self-love." Flow 4 plates water within the pot. If you don't abide a radiator or fire, speck the water in a kettle up to that time you add it. To the water, add 12 drops lilac essential oil. As you add the oil, say: "I banish bother. I bring settlement." Add 12 rose petals, saying: "I banish be wrong with. I bring love." Add the swig of a further lemon, saying: "I banish despair. I bring realization." Flow all the good energy you can within the grow. I when holding my hands better the pot and picturing face-to-face justly motivating manageable light within the pot as if it's water honest from my fingers. Say: "Pessimism is banished and light comes to me. So mote it be." *" Exuberance the water to a speck and let sit, uncovered, for about 20 account (or, it kettle was hand-me-down, let sit for 20 account). Bend the grow within a container and pigsty the petals and any other holdover resources in the water (i.e. lemon seeds). Transport the container with you, spraying yourself whenever you disc the chauffeur to. I when halving the mixture; provide a container put away, and hem in a unimportant mister with you. *YOU CAN Profit "SO MOTE IT BE" In imitation of ANY End YOU Visualize. Dream in print by: Deborah LippDream from: "Llewellyn's 2014 Witches' Spell-A-Day List"DO NOT Discover Admiration