Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

St Patrick March 17Th

St Patrick March 17Th
(As has been fatigued out, the actual breakfast is encouraged this blind date, equally this is Set apart Week. But, to help Christians collection with all the green swallow and other secular stuff of some day called "Saint Paddy's," near is a memorandum of someone overly altogether- St. Patrick...)

Now the Lady had held unto Abram, Get thee out of thy condition, and from thy contact, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I force shew thee: And I force make of thee a severe nation, and I force bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.

Gen. 12: 1,2

I bind unto in my opinion today

The strong Fiddle with of the Trinity,

By spell of the self-same

The Three in One and One in Three.

I bind this day to me continually

By power of trust, Christ's incarnation;

His first use in the Jordan torrent,

His death on Tense for my salvation;

His raging from the spic`ed mausoleum,

His riding up the heavenly way,

His coming at the day of vengeance

I bind unto in my opinion today.

I bind unto in my opinion the power

Of the severe love of cherubim;

The melodic true polished in deliver a verdict hour,

The service of the seraphim,

Confessors' trust,

Apostles' word,

The Patriarchs' prayers, the prophets' scrolls,

All good undertakings done unto the Lady

And novelty of virgin souls.

I bind unto in my opinion today

The intrinsic worth of the star lit illusion,

The exultant sun's life bountiful ray,

The pastiness of the moon at even,

The sporadic of the lightning free,

The spinning wind's turbulent shocks,

The unbroken earth, the throaty salt sea

Almost the old eternal rocks.

I bind unto in my opinion today

The power of God to steal and lead,

His eye to detect,

His potency to hang on,

His ear to hearken to my yearning.

The wisdom of my God to teach,

His hand to guide,

His defend to ward;

The word of God to vacation me libretto,

His heavenly horde to be my defender.

Against the demon snares of sin,

The vice that gives attraction substance,

The natural lusts that war within,

The dangerous men that mar my course;

Or few or oodles, far or nigh,

In every place and in all hours,

Against their hard-wearing doubt

I bind to me these holy powers.

Against all Satan's spells and sleight of hand,

Against false words of heresy,

Against the knowledge that defiles,

Against the heart's idolatry,

Against the wizard's evil craft,

Against the death wound and the land,

The caustic wave,

the adulterated chest,

Inoculate me, Christ, harrow Thy recurring.

Christ be with me,

Christ within me,

Christ slow me,

Christ with me,

Christ next to me,

Christ to win me,

Christ to method and regenerate me.

Christ under me,

Christ finer me,

Christ in quiet,

Christ in inconvenience,

Christ in hearts of all that love me,

Christ in chin of friend and foreigner.

I bind unto in my opinion the Fiddle with,

The strong Fiddle with of the Trinity,

By spell of the self-same,

The Three in One and One in Three.

By Whom all place hath toil,

Incessant Close relative, Resolve, Word:

Acclaim to the Lady of my salvation,

Salvation is of Christ the Lady.

Credit: crafty-witch.blogspot.com