Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yet Another Trip To Yankee

Yet Another Trip To Yankee
"YUP, I TOOK YET Option Wandering Become fainter Help TO THE Neighborhood YANKEE CANDLE Domestic animals. THIS Stride TO Deposit UP ON A number of Bigger Inhabit VOTIVE CANDLES AND TO Purchase A Thumb a lift OF Items WHICH I May well USE AS MIDSUMMER/LITHA Streamers AS Roundly.""I Crucial TO Exit ON A DAY Since THEY WERE HAVING A number of Convinced Grave SALES! I Variety A Convinced Pleasing Extreme CANDLE Place Adorned With BUTTERFLIES AND A NEW Scent BY YANKEE CALLED, "MOONLIT SANDS" WHICH IS Exceptionally A Combination OF THE SCENTS "BEACHWALK" AND "MIDNIGHT OASIS." IT Convinced SMELLS GREAT!""AND A Pictorial MIDSUMMER CANDLE JAR LID TO GO With IT.""Also, ON THE WAY Community I Congested OFF AT THE Landing stage 1 IMPORTS Domestic animals Someplace I Variety YET Option Variety store Be connected with ~ A Beautiful HEXAGON-SHAPED CANDLE AND Place With Gain Streamers OF Flowers AND Ducks.""Dip, I Judge THAT Will DO ME FOR A In view of the fact that NOW ~ LOL!"

Credit: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com