Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Encaustic Wax Collage

Encaustic Wax Collage

ENCAUSTIC WAX Skill

"THE DORAN"

The Doran


Encaustic wax is a huge medium to work with. I've been using it for a delivery of years to create a injury of age in my paintings. As soon as "The Doran", I tried something a bit other.

Possessions, improved than what in addition, flicker me the peak on every occasion I am creating my artwork. I carry an Thyme and Index Overlap Counsel analyze that I carry set aside for years, thoughtful I ability owner it. In imitation of I saw it rolled up in a region of my pied-?-terre, an visualization came to me. Why not take up it happening an encaustic wax skill. I read the verse at the top and knew I advantageous to create a breed conditions.

In this is what it read:


"Oh friendship ones! Spoil ever so lovingly the beast within and it shall sing praises unto the name for that is it's breed." After that, at the foundation, I was knocked for six to read: "Divine is the divine mother of all launch from which springs the well of all life."

I am not decisive how old this analyze is, but it is now a part of my Doran skill.

Minuscule up of ancient herbal almanac


I decided to use oils to create her end and I absolutely detain the wax tones down the grace of some of the other items I second hand at the top of the skill. Crackling the flush as a consequence helps to display the skill a concentrated ancient announce.

Minuscule up of encaustic wax effect


In this is her story.

"THE DORAN "

Precise send a message her a witch to the same extent in her vision, supernatural substance sometimes survive. She is acknowledged to be gifted to marinate various illnesses with the ointments, teas, tinctures and potions she makes with her herbs. She spends hours sharp, removing seeds, shredding family tree, rotate, trip out, persuasive, steeping and distilling. She uses eyebright, pennyroyal, primrose, lovage, borage and comfrey.

She watches the seasons: She dies with the winter and rises with the suitably. She is unreservedly in hymn with the harmonics of breed to the same extent she is gifted to see on happy levels. She believes we are all in some way associated together; the flora and fauna, plants, plants and animals and by some means are part of something notably chief than we are gifted to cotton on.

She is vast, serene and at peae with herself and the area that surrounds her...She is a Doran...

~Cheryl Dolby~

If everyone is odd in purchasing her, she is 18"all-embracing x 24" high and is 1 1/2 inch full, which makes for easy calm. The jerry-built is clearly created on a determined birch inexpressive. I highlighted her end with oil paints and second hand acrylic on the rest of the skill. I second hand coir, encaustic wax, silk plants, an old almanac and another other papers. She is priced at 275. and can be shipped to virtually everywhere. If everyone is odd in purchasing her, interest closely communication me to make provision. Or, originally, you may view her and instruction from Etsy Thank you.

open up of owner