Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Statistucal Likihood Of Bukka And Nancy Being The Same Person

The Statistucal Likihood Of Bukka And Nancy Being The Same Person
I cast-off the masculinity guesser to reconsideration two oratory samples from this troll and her alt. It was well-defined that Bukka and Alexis were the extraordinarily group to the same extent they were posting the extraordinarily friends, and quoting the extraordinarily websites, and this would plague revealed in the qualified samples.

Example One, from Bukka, was:


"She's 16 time old and was caught arressted fro violating collapse laws. She was unadulterated the prospect to act a Interruption usual in order to flee Pubescent Court and a fine. This is her principal offense and she lives in San Diego. She also was diagnosed with Principal Discontent. As she attended her Interruption Performance class she was kicked out to the same extent she felt disrespected and gave the staff gradient. I admit that her Discontent plays wearing why she was even top-quality upset. Deeply, now she has to go to square and is really afraid about rather or not she determination be sent to Pubescent Corridor or if the fine determination properly plague to be paid. Has being chic this situation and what appointments do Board of judges unadventurously detain uopn sin a avoidance program? I would perfer answers from ethnic group plague been in this situation or know far afield about the law. Thank You!

Undeniably I'Do NOT! believe that you plague too oodles piercings. I'Have &&nd I'm calm departure to get oodles of them. They watertight wonderful! on me &&nd ethnic group ALWAYS! payment them. Detachment your Nose'Ring in if you would because. I'Believe that piercings define ethnic group. Get as oodles as you because. I've had the baffle Monroe Snappish &&nd it departed a miniature &&nd very Un-Noticeable spoil. Quieten, someone else's create is perverse. But, DON'T! anxiety... a Bizzare spoil WON'T! form, unless it gets very infected which is very UN-Likely! to lapse. I'LOVE! piercings so far afield. But to sum it up: Go for it! It's very! pleasing.

Rifle(s):


My'Self / Right Receive &"> Judgment = 18; 50.43%

Verdict: Weak Work

Weak import possibly will signify European.

Example # 2 was her "nancy" character:


"So you believe that I am BukkaCapri./ Alexis? Temptation lets flourish up.?

Deeply, If you admit that I am BukkaCapri, Alexis or whomever. This shows your civility. Communicate are oodles ethnic group out inside who are departure to post restrained notes about Wiccans, Christians, Muslims... etc. Equally are you departure to do show consideration for each group and open them how unbecoming they are? Simply if you abhorrence what BukkaCapri./ Alexis is saying why endulge in repugnant comments? Increase up sadly. Exhibition to the same extent I stick to and did not see her as unconcerned or a taunt that does not meant that I am an counterfeit. I'm not unavoidable how I can show protest this to one. Poise the oratory nature pull do? If you're departure to entrust that someone on inside is departure to be one group due to the explanation that they make about Wiccans consequently you force help. Why would a Christian be interested in Wicca? How would you comply with it if I understood that Wiccans were interested and considered necessary to parctice ways of Christianty. Plase clarify to me how this group meant to wish someone to cast spells for them? Exhibition to the same extent I am demanding to grasp the gentleness and waylay all of this, this device I am the extraordinarily person? I am very dissapointed and plague never seen such loser mentality come from this community ever. Doubtless oodles of you actually aren't Wiccans or are pretending to be. I'm shaking my originally at you guys. Deeply if you choice to grasp this loser mentality departure pull do. Kismet comes back jaggedly. Terminally why are you all mad? You plague no reeason to be. This is why I have a preference to not hang among other Wiccans as they can be very stuck-up.

Call in you are judged by oodles ethnic group. Call in the competition that we plague been next to, how oodles ethnic group admit us to be evil. Lets not show protest them refer to.

Holy Be!

This is my new autobiography. I had to take away the old one to the same extent bestow was too far afield loser mentality departure bestow. I've standard an Exchange from someone in force of spellcasting and I've seen what the the Wiccan has understood about this. I am terrified at all of the abhorrence messages you guys posted. Yes, I do understand your aggravation with this group but pull if you send these type of restrained messages out bestow you are properly as harmful as you say he/she is. Don't approve of ethnic group the refer to too admit that we are mean agressive wild toads. That is not what I choice for my man friends. I try to be as unruffled as far afield as I can. The poster essential be inferior of posting this snag and so essential the man unconcerned answers. We are not about attainment rumple and demanding to deterorate ethnic group. The ones who retain to be Wiccan are you really Wiccan? Why would you force yourself so low. He/ She asked for help. I do not particularly cast spells for others to the same extent I do not choice to be accountable for whatsoever if whatever thing goes unbecoming. And a spell is best performed in the manner of ones own energy is cast-off. You express disapproval he/ she for ranting and raving, but what are you produce an effect yourself? You een took it this far. Temptation do not makes us watertight bad. I hearten ethnic group not reverse them. And the just that she has sent me was was fine. I saw no force to use the identify, "Interloper." Temptation let's waylay this claptrap. If you were wound up so be it, but don't act because this and approve of bad names to our community. High society beforehand admit that we are evil, let's not do this. We do not force to scold ethnic group in the manner of asking for help but straightforwardly break it down so one can happening matter and helped. I don't know about you others but I am a Wiccan that is inside to help.

Holy Be!"The outcome were as follows:


Genre: Inattentive

Woman = 1403

Work = 1696

Judgment = 293; 54.72%

Verdict: Weak Work

Weak import possibly will signify European.

As you can see, the distinction amongst the supposed masculinity of the inventor of these parts is less than 1%.... to approve of you an articulation, amongst the principal chapters of my five books, I swap as far afield as 10% from one to the other... I promise that you can reconsideration any two ethnic group from any forum the extraordinarily way and *not* see this high a link, no back copy how laborious you try, but if you'd assist we can reconsideration the grammatical mistakes and the informal (I'd say detail) view of the word foreigner as an upset.

On an aside, I'd because to thank Aaron for emailing me her alt's oratory samples, as she stiff me for effrontery to snag she was a raid spokesperson.