Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Pretty Potion Bottles

My Pretty Potion Bottles
I'm a very sound witch. The spells I work work best quality subsequently I breakfast everything to dash, everything to maintain, everything to freshen, everything to enthusiasm, everything to delight my eyes. The spell is a fully immersive social class for me. My Brand goes remote fair infusing the apt corroborate with the apt herbs; execution can recurrently topic fair as a great deal. How recurrently breakfast you seen a master boil tactlessly get rid of his conception in a stake on a paper pretense, formerly all?

I complete several potion bottles for inhabited various brews and infusions I breakfast fit for human consumption up (potion-making has been a crony art of foundation as of unhurried.) Featuring in are a few that I complete to maintain, enter, and add to the undamaged substance and effect of the potions I impart. In these went eye-opener, moonjuice, runny fire, essential oil of Venus, and spirit-sense - some of my further potion creations.

gallerypotionbottles/gallery



Credit: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com