Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The End Of An Era For Salems Official Witch The Wild Hunt

The End Of An Era For Salems Official Witch The Wild Hunt
The End of An Era for Salem's Stiff Witch (The Mad Trail):

pagannews:

On Wednesday the Salem Gossip reported that Laurie Cabot, Salem, Massachusetts' officer Witch, would be closing the doors of The Stiff Witch Shoppe at the end of January, bringing to an end Cabot's 42-year run of owning and working Witch-related stores in Salem. The Salem Gossip area quotes a write down sent out by Cabot on January 6th, detailing the reasons why Cabot is stepping back from carefully curb a get rid of world.

Laurie Cabot


"Here I sit now, shimmering on my life as a Witch, my goals, challenges and successes each one in the previously and what energy be in the select. My goals cleave to various, my focus inevitability now revise to refreshing fill with goals and it is to that end that I cleave to intense to paraphernalia my focus to our temple, the in the early hours ever temple of Witchcraft in Salem, the Cabot Kent Unassailable Summit, what an event! In 1692 people in Salem township were killed in the name of Witchcraft, murdered so expound is no evidence to neighborliness they were even Witches or knew what Witches were, and now today we cleave to founded our temple in its place! We are working to supplant distress and irritation with search, love and majick. My aim is to is to see this temple handle, I desire to see us cleave to a mansion, a real place wherever anyone can come and learn about Witchcraft, the science, the art and the religion. A place wherever you can learn about your Celtic descendants, our Gods and Goddesses, wherever we can use majick and cast spells to heal the world."

"Take to mean above at The Mad Trail"

Credit: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com