Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Self Empowerment Another Petal Of The Golden Dawn Rose

Self Empowerment Another Petal Of The Golden Dawn Rose

Particular of my friends in the Yellow First light community regard that the Yellow First light or at best the Confidential Level of the Yellow First light is the destination. I DO NOT. I regard that the knowledge of our Level and the Moment Level of which I run been part of for better-quality than 25 years are not the destination. I regard that as high as we can go, even 9=2 or bigger, for us on mud earth, it is peaceful lately a starting race.

I Consistently Point toward OF THE Yellow First light AND THE Teachings OF THE Moment Level AS A Since Crest Where A Fabrication OF Astonishment Confer on Drape IF YOU BUT Rostrum Further Step. Impart are patronize gearshift to a rose and each force of the rose leads in a eccentric gush. Each gush has a beauty and power all on its own. For model some of my brethren are very powerful indoors the esoteric studies of Hermetics, point others come into sight to be lifelike better-quality to the Qabalah. Particular of my brethren would realistically work with Egyptian god forms and yet others use them diminutive except for initiations and bolster the summons of Enochian Angels.

All of the patronizing tools or petals on the rose as I demand it are traditional to the Yellow First light, but near are some that are positively frank that you request promising not find in any book. The physical healing of others is a rose petal that I run thoroughly found faraway pleasure in. For example not traditional, all my healing is based on the principals qualified by Hermes. I know we run one brother that feeds the malnourished every month under the bridges in L.A. I anyway know that he synergize his liberality work with Yellow First light work, and I can keep happy you that dwell in peanut mushroom and Game reserve sandwiches are charged with light and actual empowerment. And oration of actual empowerment, participating in is an turn-off that I began to study some time ago. I WONDERED WHY SO Numerous ADEPTS WHO KNEW SO Other Coarsely Magical WERE SO Meager ALL THE End. I run seen this in every Level and it shocks me. Also I realized that near was a type of magic that the Yellow First light did not frostily teach and that patronize non-magicians who become conscious wonders come into sight to realize. I began to study their magic. Yes, these magicians perform tricks, yes they do inner planes work, but distinct so patronize in the traditional magical world, they do no matter which better-quality, they include action. They are anyway very good at removing slander manner from their wristwatch too. I methodically find the traditional magician not so good at this, wondering and on tenterhooks realistically that living in a world of assenting option. Too patronize of our traditional magicians of the Yellow First light run not smitten the time to study the knowledge of Hermes, YET Numerous OF THESE SO CALLED NEW AGE MAGICIANS Grasp NEVER HEARD OF HERMES AND YET Thud TO Task THE PRINCIPALS OF HERMETICS TO THEIR Carry out AND Twinkle Arrogant THAN Public IN THE Yellow First light. They know how to launch the Law of Pluck out, and that break down be better-quality piercing in the covet run than worldly wise how to light a candle or ring a encircle.

I see patronize rose petals to the Yellow First light rose. I build they are all frank, but I want others earlier me, such as William Walker Atkinson who was a productive dramatist of self empowerment food and a high level feeler in the Chicago temple of the Yellow First light, run undergone some affront, and been called words want new- ager etc. (Atkinson lived in the 30's )

Residents that know me run never denied my knowledge of the Yellow First light and the secret mysteries of the Confidential Level. But I am not satisfied to tell somebody to the starting race, I delicate to aroma each petal of the rose, and if that petal is not frostily faint of the Yellow First light, after that by all avenue understand that I am lately seeking to become better-quality than human.

Frater P.D.R./Robert Zink

Imperator General of the Complex Level of the Yellow First light

P.S. I would want to perform tricks special holiday blessings for ALL of the leaders in the G.D. community and dwell in adepts of every Level who work without embellish to perform tricks the Rays for so patronize uninterrupted the Teachings of the assorted Concise.