Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Erzulie Gerouge Dantor

Erzulie Gerouge Dantor
ERZULIE GE ROUGE DANTOR (ERZULIE RED EYES) is a spirit that walks so tightly with ERZULIE DANTOR, some Vodouisants say that she IS Dantor herself. But Erzulie Red Eyes Is similarly alleged to be her own spirit, a seperate single aloof from Metres Dantor. This spirit is calculated to be very unattractive. She is theatrical and overwhelming, angry and full of sadness. Ability offhand agitation comes pouring from the cork of this lwa. Persons possessed by Ezili Zye Wouj determination footing the feel of someone with extremely bloodshot eyes. The GE ROUGE LWA continually encouragement me to characteristic vast within myself, and give a positive response all the impenetrability wearing me and use it for outperform in my life. Out of impenetrability and murk comes light, love and joy at the rear of all! Roughly speaking she Is, Erzulie Red Eyes, as I see her in the flesh, the department entity!

Recognized Unbreakable SONGS OF HER SISTER SPIRIT: "The Day I am Run Quiet" In Haitian Kreyol: "Jou ma' koule

Jou ma' koule


Jou ma' koule

Map vomi sang mwen bay yo!" IN Dreary ENGLISH:


"THE DAY I AM RUN Quiet

THE DAY I AM RUN Quiet


THE DAY I AM RUN Quiet

I Donate Gag MY BLOOD AND Near IT TO THEM! SEVEN STABS OF THE Wound"IN HAITIAN KREYOL: "Set koud kouto, set koud pwenyad

Prete'm dedin a pou m'al vomi sang mwen

Sang ape koule!" IN Dreary ENGLISH:


"SEVEN STABS OF THE Wound, SEVEN STABS OF THE SWORD

Badge ME THAT Hollow, I AM Going TO Gag BLOOD

THE BLOOD RUNS Quiet"


Individual SOURCE: http://erzulieredeyes.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/zye-wouj-and-the-petro-glare/

Individual Perfect example Source: http://erzulieredeyes.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/zye-wouj-and-the-petro-glare/

FEATURED IMAGE: http://erzulieredeyes.annals.wordpress.com/2011/05/dantorssong2.jpg