Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Contact The Developer

Contact The Developer
The game is lazy in Beta, so bugs and lots of kinds of glitches are ordinary. At any fee, I theorize we bring forth the best developer on Facebook, so he actually chill to users upshot (most likely a little bit too considerably). I bring forth had some bugs and some hall passes that went absent on me for no task at all, and I am pleased to say that I contacted him and my impenetrability were solved.

No, I don't bring forth a special connect with him, far from it, actually. He didn't even know who I was at the same time as I messaged him. You see, C. Brand new is just a pen name, so you won't find me in the game under it either.

So indulge, if you are having some hyper contrary don't stop to bleep him. He's really in the environs of to help us all.

"Composed a little note: As to spells that you reserve to find, specifically Incendio (2nd Meeting) and Aguamenti (3rd Meeting). THEY ARE Agreed TO Draw, BUT IT'S NOT A BUG. I've contacted him on the with on behalf of several associates that asked me about it. His unloading was "Offer isn't whatsoever special about that lesson that makes it any separate from the other ones."

I know of two ways to draw near to him. Interest let me know if there's any other way to do so.

1st - From the service page. On the dead brace, beneath "Fans" you'll see a thumb a lift of associations. The third one is "Link with Developer".

2nd - From the bottom line of the game page. Scroll all the way to the bottom line. On the dead dash, you'll see a little wizard hat, "Built by Sequence of Wizardry" and entitlement advent to it: "Link with".