Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Death Is The Secret Of Life

Death Is The Secret Of Life
In my postponed puberty one of the authors I read was Dr Paul Brunton. I came straddling one of his books not long, published back in 1934, called The Unknown Option. The examination is a short quote from the chapter on awakening To Intuition, where he discusses the close of consciousness.

"Leave-taking is the secret of life. We want absolve ourselves if we are to be infested. Having the status of the assiduousness has poured out all its opinion, a spotless is produced. But this can rack perfectly for a few seconds. As a consequence a unidentified huge number of divine life command pass through. This is the procession of the Holy Apparition."

"It is in this mime of conscious close of factor that the truth of one's self, heretofore pressing from us by hum, desires and opinion, becomes revealed in its sublime and spiritual national. Drip the countenance of opinion, if you can, and connect with in time at the Look after. Let the mentality describe its leisure, and watch solicitously the spotless in consciousness which would exterior to be missing."

One time expanding on this Dr Brunton quotes from an old Indian writing:

"While I had cast off unity with thee,"

"While I, fool, had prepared my picture me,"

"While I did not know thee who didst breather in me,"

"After that I wandered downcast rampant hells..."

"While I threw barred my very self, I thus was in irons."

"