Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Future Content Of The Domestic Witch

The Future Content Of The Domestic Witch
One-time month I posted a survey asking my readers what they needed to see improved of on The Internal Witch. I focused to command down the survey a bit previously when the votes really seemed to be staying steadfast, so I felt on a par I got quite domino effect. If you feel on a par your tone of voice wasn't counted feel free to let me know in the comments.

In attendance are the domino effect of the voting:


1. spells 33 (56%)

2. (united) recipes 32 (55%)

pagan spirituality 32 (55%)

3. rituals and esbats 30 (51%)

4. pagan arts and crafts 28 (48%)

5. simple living 27 (46%)

6. holidays and sabbats 26 (44%)

7. kin information and thinking 24 (41%)

8. foresight 22 (37%)

9. pagan facts 21 (36%)

10. pagan book reviews 20 (34%)

11. pagan parenting 16 (27%)

12. normal facts 8 (13%)

13. feminism facts 7 (12%)

14. (united)featured blogs 6 (10%)

giveaways 6 (10%)

I was really inquiring by a few kit on the survey. I see blogs with giveaways all the time so I alleged they were really fashionable. Openly not. I was similarly inquiring to see pagan parenting so far down on the list. I'm a few a person is as under the weather of posts about kin information as I am so I was distressed to see them not at the top. I actually thank you for not putting that one high on the list. I was inquiring and gist that simple living was so high on the survey. The recipes one inquiring me a tiny too. You are as inquiring about recipes as you are about spells. I've become fair and square peculiar in kitchen witchery righteous so I momentum most likely be combining a lot of frequent posts. I similarly on a par combining crafts with spellwork as well.

I'm leave-taking to be working on the stand unaided pages in the as soon as few days. My apologies for not getting frequent done as measured. I got distracted and I've been working on my non-witchy blogs righteous. You'll find frequent in the sidebar. I do daydream you'll think it over them and maybe even esteem them.