Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Bird Whispered To The Stone

The Bird Whispered To The Stone
The Stone whispered to the Earth

The Earth whispered to my Heart

My Heart sang out to the Universe

The Universe kissed the Stars

The Stars weaved a spell around the Moon

The Moon took a poem into the Sun

The Sun sparked the sky.... and they both bloomed

The Sky flew down to the Trees

The Tree whispered to the branch

The branch let go of the Leaves

The Leaves all fell into my Hands..

"I shall never be alone again"

"The Spark of Earth is the dust and sand"

"Swirling up into the Winds"

"Bringing me back Home Again..."

Nature is a Prayer of Peace

My tears have gone

My Soul released

I am like the bird flying so high

Carrying a Stone in the After-life

When I am ready the stone will Fall

Back into the Forest's Arms

A Bird will find the Breath of my Poem

waiting inside............. like flesh and bones

A Mist will rise up from the Stone

Whispering the Memory of my Prose....

Blackbirds will cry and sing my Song

Like the Earth..life will carry on

Seeds will grow... and bloom and bend

The Trees will rise without End

Whenever you find a Memory Stone

laying in the Forest...........all alone

Hold it to your heart........... and Listen close

You will hear the sound........of my Soul

Know it is me Flying Home.

Know it is me Flying Home

Know it is me Flying Home..

I am Home.

~Victoria Pettella~

Lyrics~The Memory Stone

Heart of a Wizardess

Reference: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com