Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jtcfbc

Jtcfbc
Believe BAPTIST Religious 7644 Farralone Drive Canoga LocateJune 13, 1978To Whom It May Concern:Johnny Todd, supposed ex-grand druid, is the production of this communication.In the vicinity of the initial of June, 1977, Brother Jack Pullet of the Pullet Publications called me and told me about Johnny Todd whom he had at that time well-known for about four living. I rigid to cope with the Todd so that I can talk with him. Appearing in the seminar I became impressed with his knowledge of the occult and his knowledge of Masonic symbolism. At the back of the initial ruling body, we had other meetings, sometimes with others in addition the two of us.Todd was invited to speak at a whole popular assemble in the Sacramento domain in October of 1977; and once upon a time acoustic good rumor of that ruling body, I major to telephone call John to speak to our enormous Bible classes on November 13. He did, and all went well.At the end of the Eastern tour, I time-honored a communication from Dr. Tom Berry, high priest of Bible Baptist Religious in Elkton, Maryland, giving good rumor of Todd's meetings on the East Seashore and in Indiana.On Sunday twilight, April 9, tailing his return from the Eastern tour, uncanny things began to be there speak John. For example, he said that as he gone the service, into the future others gone the building, two shots were enthusiastic at him in the parking lot. No one saw this but John, himself. A part an hour in the same way as, because on offer in his car which was pressed by separate man, a jab heard by a dozen or optional extra of our race was enthusiastic. No one saw the cannon, and nobody was hit. Put on were two or three other similarity instances connecting camera work incidents which wear not yet been answered to my ease.From that time on, I began to earnestly pray to the Noble to show me whether or not John Todd was actual and faithful. I calm trusted John, but at time questions would increase in my timepiece about him.But in Wisconsin on May 23 and 24, sermon at Maranatha Baptist Bible Studious, I time-honored a declare from Mike Griffin, one of our members who has been a case of our church greatest extent of the time when he grew up in our church. Mike had been loaned a longest by Todd which he had completed of a rumor veneer aruling body he conducted in Ventura, California. The longest was not a clean longest, and so the rumor greater than, the longest went scarcely inwards a style appearing in which John Todd was teaching witchcraft to various race. The date of the class was mentioned in good health by John Todd on the longest as March past 3, 1976. On April 11, 1978, John had told me that he had gone inwards a grow old of backsliding and had actually sold some occult books out of his store in Dayton, Ohio; but he said, "I never went back inwards the occult."On the longest of March past 3, 1976, John was teaching the race in his class how to cast spells. He was tongue to them about the import of using old herbs in the role of they had optional extra power and along with he said, "One exempt witchcraft, I ambiance, is optional extra powerful than Christianity, is it's got about 8,000 living upon it. It's got billions of race believing in it disdainful that grow old of time. Christianity is a very new religion.Examination arose in the class involving the gods and goddesses, and one of the race in the class asked John somewhere the gods came from. Todd replied, "The gods were completed by a director unconditional hurl that's beyond the gods."Consequently Todd tease of Diana and said, "Diana was not a god. She was a witch that progressed the tree of life to the tenth position and became a god. Any ofyou present inwards can do it. It takes many, many lifetimes."At the end of the class, he asked two of those in the class who articulated receptivity in union a coven to keep in imitation of to talk with him and Sheila Todd, whom he called by her witch name which was Diana.My deacons and I met with John and let him cling excerpts from the clean longest he had loaned to Mike Griffin. Upon acoustic the excerpts, Todd said that the whole ruling body and and what he had said was moral a sales plan ahead which he completed to those in the class. Todd said that he did not wear the investment of the occult; hence, the real witches would not visit his store. He said that the class was conducted in an endeavor to barrel up business. He exceedingly said the class was held appearing in his grow old of backsliding.At the back of acoustic the excerpts, Todd, in the ruling body with our deacons on May 27, 1978, said, "That was done in the store and we moral did it one time. We called a gang of race together. We were aggravating to pool the store at that time."Upon checking the clean full extent longest by Todd completed on March past 3, 1976, donate were various allusions to a previous ruling body. Todd said, "Here's so Igot started with my new instruments, religious fervor of atalmay, religious fervor of book of shadows, religious fervor of amlets, the one I've got now, midnight, 18th of March past, 1975, a day ago, o.k.? In fact you were speak living in our space at the time so I did it."Todd exceedingly said, "I'm apologetic, Phyllis, you weren't inwards so we reckon went disdainful it."Over, Todd said, "I contemplation we rainy-day all this reckon week. But I'll do it for now."He exceedingly said, "If you didn't get it reckon week, night winds, you'll cling us talk about the night winds a lot."On Saturday, May 27, which was the day on which my deacons and I faced John Todd, I had moral that sunup time-honored information from a longest of a message delivered by Todd in Indiana effectively the initial of April, 1978. On that longest Todd said, "Baptist ministers wish Tom Berry, Jack Hyles, Jack Pullet and Roland Rasmussen wear had to go armed 24 hours a day in the role of of threats. I don't know about Van Impe--but I can speak of recognizable knowledge of the others."Now, John had tried to affect me to cooperation a smash, but he knew very well that I had not carried a smash. In the same way as I faced him with this on May 27, he admitted that he knew I had not carried a smash. He said that so he completed that comment about my when armed that he was so shattered he invented to say one thing and said separate.Upon prize of the deacons, on Sunday twilight, May 28, Believe Baptist Religious nominated unanimously to remove John Todd from our church strong views in order to remove our champion from his ministry.It was my felling that in the role of of the senior falsehoods informal by John Todd, I can not date endorsing a man and his message in whom I no longer had faithfulness. I felt that his disingenuous statements rendered assumption everything moreover he said.Roland Rasmussen, High priest