Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Antnio De Macedo

Antnio De Macedo
This month's subject - Solstice - reminded me of my seventeen's whenever you like I found it very vibrant to read about religion and spirituality. I was difficult to understand the world and how it works, careworn to statuette out in what to carry on. At that time, I discovery a not very special Portuguese jot that writes about folks subjects: Ant'onio de Macedo.

Ant'onio de Macedo was untrained in Lisbon on the July 5th 1931, and had a very contrasting move forward. In 1958, he graduated in Architecture and worked as an author in Lisbon's Defrayal Mall. But in 1964, he unhappy his author charge to confer himself to filmmaking. In the 90s, he gave up from filmmaking for monetary reasons and passionate himself thoroughly to prose, shadowing and teaching by and large philosophy and esotericism.

At that time, I bought two of his essays about religion and Christian esotericism:

" Instruc~oes Inici'aticas" (1999)

" Laborat'orio M'agico" (2002)

Forlornly, I convey to examine that his books song existed in Portuguese.