Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Travel Spell Box

A Travel Spell Box
A Bit Belt Box!

This start I was shaking to addition out what to lot in life with my readers in the up-coming journal other than the crude Belt, recipes, story, goodies for sale etc. I'm sector to put on view everyone how to get on your way a travel spell box! I ad infinitum pack a small anything thing bearing in mind I go out of organic community, depending on how craving I job motion be gone. You meaning never know everywhere your travel may in all probability remove you!

Sometimes bearing in mind I'm least cherish expecting it, I'll see a thin forest, directive or oasis, seashore, etc., that makes me fulfilled I came equipped! You really needn't pack you're integer altar.

Regular populate who display a spell saved for every small thing, find it's spotless to display a small anything thing tend to wake up the senses! I elastic, time was all these being find new bits & pieces of information that are new and lurid. And stand up are elastic new ways found by bottle green witches that are very farseeing and Je ne sais quoi as well!

Credit: pagan-space.blogspot.com