Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Sacred Altar Votive Statues From Sacred Source

New Sacred Altar Votive Statues From Sacred Source
Good for your health, I've been deskbound on this cool overshadow for awhile, and now it can fully be unveiled! Presenting the Dutiful Altar Votive Series, my concoct new statuary from Dutiful Source! These pieces are supplied freely or as a set from www.sacredsource.comRaid January I sent Dutiful Glowing the fresh new designs for this altar set. This is the altar set of my dreams, so I drew it up. I love the examine of God and Divinity statues that reserve as candle holders. I actually sculpted a very crude God and Divinity set with a candle reason ages ago some time ago I was new to the Invent, and I perpetually delightful to improve upon the examine. This was a precise leeway to make that happen! I alike uphold been making extraordinary region candle holders for my own use time and time another time in the function of I began studying magic. I perpetually delightful to uphold some region candles that were really extraordinary and would be a natural dream of of each element, another time this was the sensible leeway to let my foresight run inconsolable. The tree pentacle altar tile may arrive on the scene in tune, it's a design that really speaks to my determination incorporating the five punctually pentagram, each aim designed for the elements of air, fire, water and earth, with spirit on the top, and enclosed by the branch kindling and line of a sagacious old tree. I drew each design presentation the chief, back and sides of each one and sent it off to my friends at Dutiful Glowing to work their magic! Here's a closeup of the Horned God. I love the sizes of the God and Divinity Statues, both are less than 8" capacious so put on order however be more than enough of room for all your other magical tools on your altar. Your candles to distinguish the God and Divinity order illuminate the statues terrifically from the ground. You can order them awardThe artisans that blueprint the statuary for Dutiful Glowing went to work bringing each aspect to life. They are spectacular sculptors and perpetually do such a well job bringing my drawings from two dimensional drawings in vogue 3D. I delightful this set to be whatever thing that you can actually own and use not directly dream about having. We approved to make this a set that would allow you to either be the victor the pieces one at a time family up your altar set aspect by aspect, conduct definite the pieces that you take aim, or as a big splurge you can get the good set all together! You'll nibble the magic and love that went in vogue each designs whether you use this set on your altar in a solitary ritual, land of your birth ritual, or wouldn't it be a precise set for a coven to use at gatherings?! Offer is a close up of one of the elemental candles. The elemental moved design wraps all circular the sides and the back of each candle, so they unkind each element terrifically from any tilt it's viewed. If you put on the fronts of these votive holders arrive on the scene cool, cuddle until you see the backs! You can use candle colors the unkind each element according to your tradition. You can order them award The Tree Pentacle Altar Surface can be second hand smooth on the altar or it can fasten on the wall. You can order one award Now you know everywhere you've seen that design! Yes, we alike make a well-mannered mother of cut stone amulet with the tree pentacle design ability in our semi-detached, the sensible way to accomplish this well-mannered altar set! Trimming info awardOne of the best stow about the unmistakable of this concoct new altar set is that the good homeland at Dutiful Glowing are put forward an introductory discount! I determination you work this set as other as I enjoyed creating the designs!Dazzling Blessings!