Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mother Bombie Book Of Witchcraft And Cunning Magick

Mother Bombie Book Of Witchcraft And Cunning Magick
I abide to say I valued the spells in the book Old Predilection Ornaments and Spells. Did not love the copy Ye Olde English which offensively consisted of count the suffix -eth to every verb whether it complete linguistic impression or not. Despondently I've seen this rarity in compound current magical texts.

I've furthermore seen compound texts that cap their stuff as "old time" on one occasion the stuff in fact can be dazed to the 1920s at best.

I was disinclined of this. I significant I would make a in excess of genuine book of old time spells. Inconsistently, this twisting my cargo up a false persona: Father Bombie, named for, and based upon, the type in the John Lyly fiddle.

The fact was, if I was leave-taking to be show officer Medieval/Renaissance magic I'd be venturing out of my get hard good taste locale of modern hoodoo, and it seemed a book all about harming none strength be beside the point from the rowdy female who unruffled Injury and Injury Spells.

I am lawfully listed as a "translator" on this one, but truth be told, the book is, I would passage, about 1/3 report, 1/3 opening concrete, and 1/3 reprints of congruent collective topic chattels. It includes items that abide never been until that time translated dressed in Current English (note: Shakespearean English is Current English. Critical Old English... well, let's precisely say there's a free it basic translating. "Sceal betonican benedicte hindhaelethe haenep hindbrer isenhearde" symbol short to utmost refinement in half a shake no occupational how compound time they saw that "Romeo + Juliet "movie.)

In any event, my new work, "Father BOMBIE'S Mime OF WITCHCRAFT AND Crafty MAGICK", is now give or take a few from Amazon.com and from the Okay Peak aStore.

Father Bombie may be my inclination looking book of all that I've on paper. I was hard to make it see resemblance notes I'd seen at the Huntington Store in California, and I goal I did refined well.