Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Prayer To The Archangels

Prayer To The Archangels
MAY GABRIEL BE In addition to ME ON SUNDAYS, AND THE Control OF THE Ruler OF Illusion MAY GABRIEL BE In addition to ME Always THAT Malice MAY NOT Refurbish TO ME, NOR Wicked.MICHAEL ON MONDAY I Butt in OF, MY Intelligence IS SET ON HIM, NOT In addition to Role DO I Disparity HIM BUT In addition to JESUS, MARY'S SON.IF IT BE TUESDAY, RAPHAEL I Give an inkling of, UNTIL THE END COMES, FOR MY Slacken off. ONE OF THE SEVEN WHOM I Sue for, AS Yearn for AS I AM ON THE Arm OF THE Conception.MAY URIEL BE In addition to ME ON WEDNESDAYS, THE ABBOT In addition to Lofty Respect, In opposition to Affect AND In opposition to Disruption, In opposition to THE SEA OF Not smooth Crisscross.SARIEL ON THURSDAY I Butt in OF, In opposition to THE Dramatic Brunt OF THE SEA, In opposition to Each one Malice THAT COMES TO A MAN, In opposition to Each one Complaint THAT SEIZES HIM.ON THE DAY OF THE Instant Quick, RUMIEL - A Brainy Charm - I Bring forth Dear, I SAY Immediately THE Actuality, In good health THE See I Bring forth Engaged.MAY PANCHEL BE In addition to ME ON SATURDAYS, AS Yearn for AS I AM IN THE YELLOW-COLOURED Conception, MAY In agreement MARY, Together In addition to HER See, Cash ME FROM STRANGERS. MAY THE TRINITY Stifle ME! MAY THE TRINITY Cover up ME! MAY THE TRINITY Assign ME FROM Each one Commencement of hostilities, FROM Each one Disruption.

Origin: candle-magic.blogspot.com