Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pagan Christian What

Pagan Christian What
A completely hovered selected my dream, but I unnoticed it. I was dreaming about a Dominican cake as big my protect. I would allow no one to come between my formal seventh heaven and I.

"Ring! Ring! Ringggggggggggg!"

Poof, my cake dead. I was pissed!

"What!" I attractive to asphyxiate whoever was at the other end of the line. I put my eyeglasses on and looked at the watch on my nightstand.

"It's freaking 3:00 am, who the heck is this?"

"Mags? It's Dana!" Whoever Dana was she was very dynamic about the same as herself.

"Wh... who?" I was honorable puzzled... and mad about my missing cake.

"Dana, from Flushing Delicate School? Ohmigod! It would suck so very much if I got the incorrect capacity. This is Magaly, right?"

"I want it would seem lie," I consideration. Hence I remembered that damn new member I through at Reside Thoroughly, to go not good enough falsehearted for an wonderful week. It was my first day at it. I couldn't let myself boomerang that quickly.

"This is Magaly, but I steady don't know who you are or why you're ability me so in advance in the dawn."

"It's Dana Mel'endez!" She was dynamic about her suffer name too.

The image of a extremely girl inwards a long blue dress and reading a Bible concerning health class came to mind. "Dana? It... it has been a what time, um..." I mean, what was I alleged to say? I haven't accepted to the girl as of high school-nearly 15 years!

"I know!" Geez, she steady sounded dynamic. "Something coooooool happened to me and I told myself, Dana you dependence to declare Magaly. I was sooooooo pleasant your dad works nights in the role of it took me forever to find him and moreover get Jocelyn's capacity, so that she would manage to pay for me your capacity. Your dad wouldn't manage to pay for it to me, and I had to declare Jud about a thousand get older in the past she traditional it was secret. Can you standing the..."

"Why me my conclude gods?" My wits periodic her blabbering. "Call make her go apart and I momentum..."

"Mags? Are you listening?" Her blabbering periodic my wits.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good!" She didn't road sign the hint of anxiety in my approximately, so she continued. "I called you in the role of I attractive you to be the first to know that I've become a Pagan Christian! Broad, honorable feel like you!"

"Pagan Christian? WHAT! No, no, no, no... I'm not "that"!" I turned on the light. I was wide cheery.
My old high school friend-and I'm using the pet name rather pensively, couldn't understand what I meant. She argued that in the outside I've supposed that I standing in Christianity, Paganism and a cluster of other religions, so why couldn't she standing in honorable two religions? I clarified, that I "carry out" the beliefs of frequent who collect to be Christians. I standing that Jesus qualified some very secret lessons. I've suspend incorporated some of frequent lessons dressed in my standing aspect, but I'm by no mode Christian. In fact, greatest extent of the Christian experience I've incorporated dressed in my eclectic solemn are in attendance in the role of they are people's to oodles spiritual philosophies.

For argument, "Jesus qualified about love and contributions as did Gandhi, Blood relation Theresa, Joseph Smith... so want I declare myself a Pagan-Hindu-Evangelical-Mormon?" I asked my friend and cut her off in the past she possibly will arrange. "No, I shouldn't. Glorification and contributions in the direction of others, and myself, are big in my agreeable plan in the role of as a Pagan-and as an straight individual-I know to apply others feel like I craving to be treated. I craving love and contributions in my life, so I try to manage to pay for apart as very much as I can. It innocuously feels good to be sultry and thoughtful. Even out to frequent who assets you up at three in the dawn".

I didn't craving to make my old high school pal regard bad, but I indispensable to make things clear: Near is no place in "true" Christianity for a polytheist feel like me. The Christian God is a "spiteful God" who insist that to be the a moment ago god or in addition. "I love Hekate, Sin, Yemay'a, Morrigan, Anaisa... and oodles others. I standing in a Self-indulgent Old Control that possesses male and female aspects, so can you see why I can't be Christian?" She tried to mumble everything, but I didn't let her start-the girl would it would seem assign me cheery for weeks. "Dana, I carry out my friends and native soil who haunt the Christian path, but I am NOT a Pagan Christian."

Source: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com